Happy Father’s Day to all of you out there who are celebrating today!
Today, we’re sharing all the news that you might have missed this week, including important openings, interesting new treats, and some brand new experiences. Check it out!
Disney Food News
- A brand new culinary adventure is available for DVC members, and booking opens tomorrow! Stay tuned to DFB for details!
- We have a first look at Zuri’s Sweets Shop, which opened in Disney’s Animal Kingdom — and we include a review of their new poop candy! (It’s deeeeelicious!)
- Creature Comforts, the new Starbucks in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, also opened this week. We take you on a photo tour of this new java stop.
- Disney World is testing free taxi service for guests traveling to signature restaurants.
- Clam Chowder in a Bread Bowl has returned to Walt Disney World. We review Min and Bill’s version of this favorite dish here!
- In our latest installment of Epcot Food and Wine FAQs, we give you advice on how to budget for this year’s festival.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Today, we’re featuring Comfort Foods!
Melissa Edmonds Kruep shared this wonderful shot of the Meatloaf at T-Rex. She says it’s Amazing!
Beth Kahline Scott just celebrated her honeymoon at Disneyland with this delicious meal — Three-Cheese Monte Cristos and Pommes Frites from Cafe Orleans! The PERFECT celebration meal, IMHO!
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 180 Days ’til Christmas Sale Now Through June 28!
Why is the 180 Day mark so magical? Most restaurants at Disney World start booking for Christmas Day on June 28th, 180 days before Christmas Day. So if you wanna get a table for your holiday dinner at one of Disney’s most popular restaurants, now is the time to book! And we can help you plan every meal.
180 Days ‘Til Christmas Sale — 3 Great Ways to SAVE!
We know you’re just as excited as we are about the upcoming holiday season in Walt Disney World! And like we said: it’s never too early to start making plans. After all, you’ve gotta make those advance dining reservations 6 months ahead, especially around the busy holiday season. So we have three exciting offers for you today — and they’re all yours until June 28th — 180 Days Before Christmas!
On a budget? Find out how to make those dollars stretch all around Disney World. Our DFB Guides are ALL you need to plan your holiday dining!
And with these handy, e-book format guides at your fingertips, there’s nothing that you won’t know about food at Walt Disney World! Just download them, put them on your mobile device, and GOOOOOOO!
As always, thanks for your support of DFB! We couldn’t do this without you!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix is giving away a Dooney and Bourke bag! Check out all of the details on their website — but hurry! The deadline to enter the drawing is June 29.
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World highlights the big news that the Ocean Spray Cranberry Bog will return to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival this year.
Disney Parks Blog shares the special Inside Out-inspired options available right now at Disney California Adventure’s Award Wieners.
WESH TV explores the Dine with Animal Specialists Experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort.
And it’s always fun to take a look at what’s new on Cake Wrecks. This week — fantastic Disney Cake Fails.