It’s here! I can hardly believe it, but the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is finally underway!
The fun officially kicked off on September 14 and runs until November 14. That’s more than eight weeks of savoring all that this special event has to offer! And we had so much fun eating and drinking along the Promenade to discover our Best of the Fest dishes and drinks to recommend!
But of course, you can’t forget the tons of events that take place during the Festival. From Low Cost Events like Culinary Demonstrations and Beverage Seminars to high end Special Events like Party for the Senses, there’s so much to do at every turn. But here’s the catch — nearly all of it comes with a pricetag.
So that, of course, begs the question: how in the World do you plan for the Food Lover Trip of the Year?
We get it! So we’re here for you with some great tips for Budgeting for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. And if you like what you see, be sure to check out our 2016 DFB Guide to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, completely updated with everything you can expect to enjoy at this year’s event!
How Much Money Should I Budget For a Day at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival?
Well, the answer to that is…it totally depends! [Read more…]
Happy Sunday! We’d like to wish all the dads out there a very Happy Father’s Day! We hope you get to have a relaxing and fun-filled day with your family!
Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on all the latest Disney food news!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Reservations are now open for the Holiday Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party at the Magic Kingdom!
- We’re celebrating (almost) 180 days ’til Christmas with our ‘180 Days ’til Christmas Sale’ at the DFB Store!
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter is closing for refurbishment July 11!
- Find out What’s New Around Walt Disney World!
- We had a chance to check out the updated menu at Epcot’s Chefs de France!
- Check out our review of the Mediterranean Food and Wine Pairing from the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Read about our latest Disneyland Food Hack: Churros with Dipping Sauce.