Minnie now has her Mickey, as the Mickey Balloon Souvenir Popcorn Bucket is now at select Popcorn Carts in Disneyland!
The Magic Kingdom is hoppin’! Before we even got into the park we saw construction and changes at the parking lot trams, then spotted MORE construction updates around Cinderella Castle and on the new Tron attraction. And that’s all before we checked on the park-wide transition to paper straws, noticed the return of the Mickey sippers, and checked out a ton of new merchandise…
Catch up on all of the changes, updates, and new things to buy right here!
What better place to be on a picture-perfect Florida day than Disney World’s Magic Kingdom?
We’ll dive into the newest treats, merch, and more around the park. But we’re going to start by taking a look back…
Disney’s Walk Around the World Bricks
It was announced this week that Disney’s Walk Around the World Bricks are going to be removed in the coming months to make way for reconfigurations of pathways to improve the comings and goings of guests. [Read more…]
Hello from the Magic Kingdom! We spotted the return of a must-have popcorn bucket, construction updates, new merchandise, frames for the Princess Half Marathon medals, and more!
Let’s get started with the park’s popcorn stands where a must-have popcorn bucket is back in stock!
Disney Parks popcorn buckets have become the stuff of souvenir dreams! Just a couple of days ago we shared with you the piece de resistance: this Mickey Balloon Popcorn Bucket. It’s glorious in every way — you can check it out here! And, of course, there’s the incredible AP Exclusive Steamboat Willie popcorn bucket, which sold out immediately upon its arrival in Disneyland!
But we have, perhaps, found the only popcorn bucket even cuter than Mickey Mouse. And that’s the queen of all things: Minnie Mouse.
First things first, we found this pitch-perfect Minnie Mouse Balloon Popcorn Bucket at Disneyland! It’s located in several locations.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
It’s time for another festival to start! Check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which started January 18 and runs through February 25, including FULL menus and lots of food photos! Be sure to check out our Best of the Fest!
And we’re starting to see those Disney World Skyliner cables being tested with test gondolas! Thanks to Rob S. for sending this picture! You can also see a video of these in progress here on our instagram channel!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Peter Pan’s Flight has reopened at the Magic Kingdom.
- Newest Krakatoa Souvenir Glass available at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto.
- We reviewed the new Chocolate Covered Raspberry Hearts in Disneyland.
- The Annual Passholder exclusive Steamboat Willie Popcorn Bucket is sold out in Disneyland. We covered their arrival too!
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day at STK Orlando in Disney Springs.
- We’re celebrating Super Bowl Weekend with a huge sale at the DFB Store.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed Italian classics at Il Mulino at the Walt Disney World Swan.
- Check out the updates coming to Mobile Order on both coasts.
- AristoCrepes celebrated “Day of the Crepe” with a limited time special.
- We shared photos and video of the Disney Skyliner gondola testing.
- Check out the Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar Cake at Amorette’s Patisserie.
- We reviewed Loaded Fries and Loaded Mac ‘N’ Cheese at Chicken Guy! in Disney Springs.
- Beaches and Cream is closing for a refurbishment this summer.
- We checked out what’s new at Epcot.
- A new Mickey Balloon Popcorn Bucket arrived in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Hot Diggity Dog of the Month at Casey’s Corner.
- We shared when Tangaroa Terrace might reopen at Disneyland.
- Check out our review of the Get Your Ears On specialty eats at Alien Pizza Planet.
- We checked out the vegan cupcake at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot.
- We spotted some cute door hangers at Disney World.
- Check out the behind-the-scenes construction for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We spotted a cute Alien Straw Clip at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge books will share more details of the new land. And even some hints about Oga’s Cantina!
- New Minnie Donut Ears have arrived at Disney World. And they were part of a V.I.Passholder event.
- Disney V.I.Passholder nights are returning to Epcot and the Magic Kingdom.
- We spotted reusable shopping bags in Epcot, Disney World Resort Hotels, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea are returning in 2020.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The Polite Pig is now selling bottles of its signature sauces.
- We reviewed the Burning Love Churro at Disneyland.
- You can celebrate Valentine’s Day with bacon at The Edison in Disney Springs.
- We know when you can buy the new Trader Sam’s Dress and Zombie Head Purse.
- Check out the new Disney Parks tumblers at Starbucks.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new menu items at Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We shared our review of the Bavarian Pretzel at Disneyland’s Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- Check out the list of all the grocery stores selling the Mickey Ice Cream Bars.
- We shared details on the new $12,000 World of Dreams VIP tour at Disney World.
- Check out the new acts announced for the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
- We checked out what’s new in Epcot.
- A case of Hepatitis-A was confirmed at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue.
- A new Outdoor Kitchen food booth was announced for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- A new Disney Princess breakfast is coming to the Disneyland Hotel.
- We shared details on the new (and sold out!) Steamboat Willie Popcorn Bucket.
- We checked out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We reported on gondola testing for the Disney Skyliner.
- We reviewed the Get Your Ears on Afternoon Tea at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We reviewed two new cookies for Disneyland’s Get Your Ears On Celebration.
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin announced its Championship Package.
- We reviewed dinner at Garden Grill in Epcot.
- We spotted Disney food pillows!
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Ultimate Guide to the 2019 Disney Dining Plan, 25 Disney World Snacks You Can’t Miss in 2019, 7 Disney World Resolutions for 2019, and 8 Ways Disney Stays Ahead of Their Competition.
New DFB Video — 25 Disney World Snacks You Can’t Miss in 2019
A super cute NEW version of the Mickey Balloon Popcorn Bucket has arrived in Magic Kingdom!
You might remember the solid color Mickey Balloon Bucket which you could find in Magic Kingdom for a while in red. (In Disneyland, you could find it in multiple colors for a time as part of Disneyland’s 60th Anniversary Celebration.) [Read more…]
One of our favorite times to visit the Magic Kingdom is in November and December when the park is dressed up for the holidays. While we were there this week we found new merchandise, checked out construction progress, spotted some of Mickey’s birthday treats and merchandise still hanging around, plus found a new exit to a popular ride!
Let’s start this week’s update out on Main Street U.S.A. where we found new dresses, purses, yummy treats, and a Minnie sink as well as sweet ways to continue celebrating Mickey’s 90th!
We all know and love the sight… you know you’ve arrived on Main Street, U.S.A. when you spot a bevy of balloons waving high overhead.
And now, at long last, you can bring one home with you from Disney World that will never deflate! [Read more…]