Happy weekend and welcome to March! We’re so excited that it’s finally March because that means the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival has started. And that means food, lots of delicious food (and of course flowers).
At the end of the week we’re headed to the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. Check out the full booth menus for the DCA Food and Wine Festival!
And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew! We’re going to be a very busy bunch here at DFB!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out our Best of the Fest – what to eat and drink at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Enter to win a Disney Prize Package during DFB’s Mickey March Giveaways!
- We have all the details on how to make Mickey Waffles at home!
- We reviewed the new Chuck Wagon Fresh Fixin’s Food Truck at Ft. Wilderness.
- Check out what’s new at Walt Disney World this week!
- We visited the Red Rose Taverne at Disneyland and ordered everything on the menu!
- Buffalo Chicken Chips arrive at Trilo-Bites in the Animal Kingdom and we have a review!
- The latest DFB YouTube videos are where to find Starring Rolls treats at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and our review of the Red Rose Taverne at Disneyland !