Recently we told you about Disney’s plan to sell limited-release Mickey Ear Hats and Minnie Ear Headbands designed by celebrities and fashion designers, and now, we’ve got a FIRST LOOK at some seriously blinged-out ears from designer Vera Wang. Wang, who’s celebrated for her fabulous wedding dresses (among, of course, so much more!), has designed a pair of Minnie Ears that are ready for a walk down the aisle!
Starting May 24th, guests at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World will be able to feast their eyes on some new merchandise. Disney is unveiling a series of limited-release Mickey Mouse Ear hats and Minnie Mouse Ear headbands designed by celebrities, designers and artists!
AND the Ears will also be available on shopDisney.com.
Disney shares that the collection “will introduce signature elements of each collaborator to the iconic silhouettes of Mickey and Minnie for a never-before-seen look.” [Read more…]
If you love keeping track of all the latest and greatest Minnie Mouse Ears in Disney World and Disneyland, then you’ll want to know that the highly anticipated Cinderella Castle Minnie Ears have arrived in Walt Disney World!
We spotted these at Epcot’s Mouse Gear.
Now, if you’re thinking, “Wait a minute… haven’t we already seen these Castle Ears?” Well, the answer is yes… and no. [Read more…]
Disney Style has shared a glimpse of the next Minnie Mouse Ears coming to the scene via Instagram.
The Floral Minnie Mouse Ears are coming to both Disneyland and Disney World soon! Perfect for a springtime trip to Disneyland or your visit to the 2019 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival in Walt Disney World. [Read more…]
In addition to construction work in preparation for Illuminations’ replacement, we found new food, artistic face painting, character art, sakes, and merchandise!
Wow! This latest visit to Hollywood Studios was jam packed with shop and merchandise updates!
We’ll start out on Sunset Boulevard with a complete update of the Legends of Hollywood Shop.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at Pixar Pier all weekend and have so many updates!
- The Pixar Fest Food Guide now features food from Pixar Pier.
- There’s even MORE food coming to Pixar Pier – check it out here!
- We have details on Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff coming soon to Pixar Pier!
- We checked out the NEW Lamplight Lounge at Pixar Pier! And you’ve got to see the secret dining room!
- The 2019 vacation packages and Disney Dining Plan details were announced!
- Check out our review of the classic Napoleon at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed lunch at Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
- Pigs + Pints is happening today at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs.
- A new and unique Fall Into Magic Vacation Package was announced for this fall.
- You’ve gotta see the newest Minnie Mouse ears coming to the Disney Parks.
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and several resort hotels.
- There’s a new, MUST-HAVE refillable popcorn bucket at Disney World!
- Check out the new Churro Ice Cream Sandwich at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re talking about new Pixar Chocolate Mousse Brownie at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Happily Ever After AFTER Fireworks Dessert Party.
- There’s an exciting new feature on the My Disney Experience app.
- We discovered another mermaid cupcake making a splash at Disney World.
- Check out the new lemon treats at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Tips for Eating Gluten Free at Disney World, Six Surprising Disney Trends for 2018, The Newest Disneyland Must-Eat Snacks, and the Best Counter Service Breakfasts at Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
New Minnie Ears alert! And this time, it’s for the Disney food fans. Because if you never leave a Disney park without eating one of these…
…you’re definitely going to want to wear a pair of these!