Happy last day of April! We hope you’re enjoying a couple days of lovely spring weather! Now it’s time to sit back with a cuppa tea or java, and check out the latest in Disney food news… .
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out What’s New at Disney World this week!
- Free Dining has been announced for travel dates in late summer and this fall!
- We have a sneak peek at the new desserts coming to Satu’li Canteen in Disney’s Pandora.
- Check out our tips for planning a Disney World trip your kids will love!
- A new Quick Service Dine Card offer is available at select “good neighbor” hotels.
- We spotted some fun merchandise at the Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs!
- Disney announced a new dining package for ‘The Music of Pixar Live!’ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Portobello at Disney Springs has closed and is being reimagined into a new dining location!
- Celebrate Dapper Day this weekend with special food and drinks at Disney Springs!
- A Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience is coming to Disneyland this spring.
- Check out the fun Disney finds just for Mom!
- New DFB YouTube videos have all the details on the Monorail Crawl and the Best and Worst Character Meals!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re talking about the Best and Worst Character Meals! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!