Today we checked out the progress on both projects!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Also, check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, including FULL menus!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- What’s NEW at Epcot this week!
- Check out what’s on the menu for the Tasting Sampler at Animal Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White!
- We shared the NEW holiday milkshake at Beaches and Cream.
- Aunt Polly’s is going to open for the holidays at the Magic Kingdom and we checked out the menu!
- Check out the Edible Cookie Dough Mickeys in Disney Springs!
- An Adult Cove is coming to Typhoon Lagoon for the holidays!
- We reviewed brunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
- A new Mary Poppins-themed cupcake has arrived in the Magic Kingdom.
- Potion Purple Minnie Ears are now available in Disneyland.
- We reviewed new menu items at Springs’ Street Tacos Food Truck.
- Check out our first look and full review of the Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland. See more first look details here.
- We checked out holiday drinks and tacos at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Check out details on the NBA Experience coming to Disney Springs in 2019.
- New Sorcerer Mickey Harvey’s bags have arrived at Disney World!
- We spotted construction equipment on the World Showcase Lagoon in Epcot.
- Check out the new Guest Experiences Team we spotted in the Magic Kingdom!
- Potion Purple Minnie Ears are coming to Disney World next week!
- We reviewed the new Chicken Wings at Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Check out the new Starbucks tumblers at the Magic Kingdom.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels reopened in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- We spotted some holiday merchandise on sale at Disney World!
- Check out the 2019 merchandise we spotted at Disney World!
- The Liberty Square Riverboat reopens this weekend at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared what’s on the menu at The Plaza Restaurant at the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out these Mickey-shaped sugar cubes at Disney World.
- We shared our ultimate guide to all the restaurants opening in 2019 at Disney World and Disneyland.
- This favorite Epcot cupcake got a holiday makeover.
- Check out these adorable holiday treats at the All Star Music Resort.
- A new Taste of the Magic Kingdom tour was announced.
- Palo and Remy announced price increases on the Disney Cruise Line.
- We shared a sneak peek at the menu coming to Jaleo in Disney Springs.
- Check out how to get the Starbucks “You Are Here” Disney mugs when you’re not in the parks.
- We shared a reader review of the Jingle Bell! Jingle BAM! Dessert Party.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 37 Hidden Gems in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Is Disney World After Hours Worth It?, Where to Get Your Taco ON at Disney World, and the 2018 Disney Year in Review.
New DFB Video — 2018 Disney Year in Review
In the ever-changing landscape of Disney Springs, there is another new experience on the way in the summer of 2019. NBA Experience — developed by Walt Disney Imagineering in partnership with the NBA — will present guests with “hands-on activities that highlight the action and excitement of professional basketball.”
Along with the new concept art above, Disney provided a list of experiences which will be available in the immersive environment. [Read more…]
2019 is going to be a big year for Disney parks. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is opening at Walt Disney World and Disneyland, plus an all-new Skyliner transportation system will begin operating at Walt Disney World! But that’s not all…
You’ll get to enjoy lots of new and exciting restaurants on both coasts! (That’s why we’re all here, right!?) Read on to learn more about what what’s opening and where, plus when you can expect to be able to visit each spot!
Hey Guys! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re getting down to the serious business of checking out ALL the changes coming to Disney World over the next few years!
If you’re planning a trip, you NEED to watch this video — it’s your ultimate guide to everything that’s opening soon, coming soon, and changing soon — including projected opening dates! [Read more…]
The theme at Disney Springs right now is Beat the Heat. In the dog days of summer we certainly agree!
We scoured Disney World’s shopping and dining district and found what’s new so you know where to stop the next time you’re at Disney Springs for a cool drink, snack, meal, or air conditioned retail therapy!
What’s New in Disney Springs West Side
Things are always changing quickly in Disney Springs, and we’ve got the What’s New scoop on everyone’s favorite Disney-fied shopping district! Let’s go!
Disney Springs Menu Updates
Easter candy goes upscale (but still totally cute!) at The Ganachery. Pick up some Speckled Salted Caramel Eggs for your favorite little bunny (or yourself).
Disney Springs: So many restaurants! So many seasonal treats! So much… construction. 😉
Let’s see what’s new this week!
Coming to Disney Springs
The building that was formerly Disney Quest is completely gone, leaving room for the construction of the NBA Experience! Here’s some NBA Experience concept art for those wanting a sneak peek of what’s to come. (I see a “Grill” in our future…)
It’s been another busy week in Disney news!
As we look around and see friends and family celebrating the kickoff to Summer, we are also ramping up to another busy season of fun in the Parks.
Hold onto your hat as we check out more breaking news on the Disney Springs front as well as updates to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine schedule. Read on to learn the latest!
Disney Food News
- Vivoli Gelateria is opening later this month in The Landings at Downtown Disney (soon to be Disney Springs)!
- Also on the Disney Springs front (can we just commence to calling it that??), The NBA Experience (and Restaurant) has also been announced.
- More Booths and Special Events have been confirmed for the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Testing of an all-inclusive, one price for Disney World Refillable Mug is currently taking place at Port Orleans Resort.
- We’re discerning fact from fiction was rumors swirl around upcoming Disney Dining Plan changes.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events,
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Today, we’re featuring some lighter eats at the Parks!
@CosplayForJedi shared this delicious dish and tweet with us about his vegan meal at Yak and Yeti: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again Yak and Yeti hooks it up for the vegans.”
@TheRaz2007 also checked in with some fresh flavors from Magic Kingdom’s Tortuga Tavern (yep, it’s opened right now!)
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
Deal of the Week: 2015-2016 Disney World Vacation Must-Have E-Book Sale!
Do you have a Walt Disney World Trip on the books for this year? Woohoo!! There’s nothing more exciting than counting down the days to your next Walt Disney World Trip!
But, even the most spontaneous Disney fan knows that planning ahead is the key to a stress-less vacay. And that mantra is absolutely true when it comes to dining.
If you really want to dine in the hottest restaurants, you pretty much have to plan ahead. Be spontaneous, of course. But get a couple Advance Dining Reservations in place.
But which ones?
That’s where Disney Food Blog comes in, because we are all about the planning!!
You already enjoy our reviews, news, and tips daily on our Blog. But did you know — that’s JUST the tip of the iceberg. Because we have lots more to share with you in our complete line of DFB Guides.
If you’re ready for a fun, easy way to personalize eating and drinking your way through Disney, then check out the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book.
Fully updated for your 2015-2016 adventures, the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subject — Eating Your Way Through Disney! So you save time and money as you enjoy planning one of the most important parts of your trip. 😉
And to thank all of you for your support of DFB, we are offering extra savings on our most popular DFB Guide right now. Just enter promo code 2015 at checkout and you’ll save $4 off of our cover price of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book!
But if you’d like to enjoy even more detail, check out another great offer.
DFB Everything Bundle SALE!
If you’d like even more great information, pictures, and tips, then the DFB Everything Bundle is the right fit for you.
And to get you ready for that next big trip, we are offering the DFB Everything Bundle for $15 off the already low price! It’s like getting an entire book for free. Just enter promo code Everything15 at checkout to take advantage of this offer.