Here’s some info for any of you who are well into planning-mode for your next Disney vacation… . The ability to change certain aspects of your Advance Dining Reservations is now an option via your online Disney Account!
Happy New Year’s Eve, all! It’s been a wonderful nine months since I’ve started the Food Blog, and I look forward to more exciting Disney food news, reviews, photos, history, and everything in between as we march into 2010.
Thank you for reading, sharing incredible pictures and stories, and keeping me company as I rattle on and on about one of my favorite things: Disney food!
Now, what better way to culminate the decade of the “noughts” than to remember our big Disney Food news stories from this year? Original? No. Still fun? Yes! Here we go…
- Sanaa, a restaurant that incorporates a feast for the eyes as well as the stomach, opens in Animal Kingdom Lodge’s new Kidani Village.
- Cat Cora opens Kouzzina, her first signature restaurant, on the Disney World Boardwalk.
- Paradiso 37, a hub of delicious tapas and tequila, opens in Disney World’s Downtown Disney.
- Celebration Round Up and BBQ heats things up again at Disneyland’s Big Thunder Ranch.
- Disney World’s Animal Kingdom introduces a new type of quick-service dining with the Picnic in the Park.
- Customize your own rice bowl at the renovated and re-placed Lucky Fortune Cookery in Disneyland.
- Disney World’s La Cava del Tequila brings Mexico’s favorite drink to the forefront in the World Showcase. The sheer number of varieties on the Cava del Tequila menu is astonishing.
Online Advanced Dining Reservations and Online Menus at DisneyWorld.com
Finally. After so many years of setting three alarms for 6:50 AM and convincing everyone in the household to call on a different phone line…we have online ADRs! [Read more…]