Love the city-specific Starbucks mugs? Well, we have some exciting news for you. Disney has unveiled park specific Starbucks mugs. Find them at Starbucks locations in the parks!
More java spots are coming to Walt Disney World. We’ve got the scoop on two new Starbucks locations, including the soon-to-open Trolley Car Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
If you’re more of a Dole Whip fan, you’ll want to know that Sunshine Tree Terrace is still serving Dole Whips. We’re not certain if this is permanent, but for now skip the long lines at Aloha Isle!
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Starbucks “You Are Here” mugs now available in Disney Parks Starbucks locations!
- Aloha Isle has long been the only place to find Dole Whip in Magic Kingdom. But it’s now on the menu at Sunshine Tree Terrace, too!
- It’s the first “What’s New” for 2015! We’re exploring all four Disney World Parks and finding menu updates, new snacks, and scoping out not one, but two upcoming in-Park Starbucks locations.
- Five Disneyland Restaurants will be participating in Orange County Restaurant Week 2015 (March 1-7): Steakhouse 55, Naples Ristorante, Catal, Tortilla Jo’s, and Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen.
- The latest specialty cupcake at Disney World’s Hollywood Studios is a Chocolate Cupcake with Banana Buttercream Icing. Better yet, it’s topped with a white chocolate Baymax from Big Hero 6!
- Check out the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Popcorn Bucket, available at popcorn stands throughout the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out the signage for Disney’s Hollywood Studios Starbucks location in Walt Disney World!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and Rehab Dates for Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Tree Tavern, Valentine’s Day Special at Wolfgang Puck Dining Room, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Celebrating your birthday at Disney World is always a great time to indulge in sweets. Let’s take a look at some fun birthday treats at Disney. First up, a birthday cupcake at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall sent in by Facebook Friend Salwa.
And here’s a cutie!!! A third birthday celebration at Crystal Palace shared by Facebook Friend Raquel.
Do you have a favorite find? Share your Disney food photos!
Pre-Order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Today with a Discount!
Want a big discount on our most popular DFB Guide in time for the new year? Or, you know, just cause you want to start planning your 2015 Disney trip TODAY? ;-D
It’s yours! Pre-Order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining today and use promo code PRE2015 for $4 off!
We know that when it comes to your Disney vacays, planning ahead is practically essential these days. And if you can save time and money in the process — even better!
And that’s why today, when you pre-order the 2015 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and enter promo code PRE2015, you’ll save $4 off of the already low cover price!
But the really cool part? You get two books for the price of one! We’ll deliver the 2014 Guide to you immediately, and email you the 2015 Guide as soon as it is available later this month.
Here are a couple of sample pages for you — just click to enlarge!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is stuffed FULL of helpful features to help make your trip go smoothly, like:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from [Read more…]