Happy Sunday and happy first day of Spring! We hope the sun is shining and the flowers are blooming wherever you are! Now it’s time to sit back, relax, and catch up on the latest Disney food news!
Speaking of springtime and flowers blooming, the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is in full bloom right now and we’ve had a chance to eat our way around the festival’s Outdoor Kitchens!
There are so many delicious items on the menus but we have our favorites. Be sure to check out our Best of the Fest – we have the scoop on what you should eat at the Flower and Garden Festival.
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We’re talking about What’s New Around Walt Disney World this week! Make sure you’re hungry during your next visit!
- We have Epcot Food & Wine Festival News! There are two preliminary dates for the Eat to the Beat concerts.
- The full menus were announced for the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival!
- Tune in to the latest PassPorter Moms Podcast and hear AJ talk about the Flower and Garden Festival eats and other food news!
- We recently stopped by the Contempo Cafe for dinner.
- Beignets from Disney’s Port Orleans Resort French Quarter (with new dipping sauces!) are #OnTheList this week!
- We reviewed the Smoked Butterscotch Latte and Frappucino at Starbucks.