Here we are — right in the middle of the lazy, hazy, crazy days of Summer! The crowds and the heat are up at Disney.
And so’s the fun! With lots of new spots opening, like Vivoli Gelateria in Downtown Disney (soon to be Disney Springs) and new experiences to try (Frozen Summer Fun, anyone?), there’s never a dull moment.
But we’ve also seen some crazy big news this week — at least in terms of Disney Foods with a Cult Following. That’s right — I’m lookin’ at YOU, Plastic Cheese.
We won’t keep you in suspense any longer. Let’s take a look around at what we’ve covered, and then see all the food fun that’s happening around the interwebs this week.
Disney Food News
- Pizzafari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has discontinued breakfast service, and now opens at 11:00AM.
- Family Cooking Classes are coming to Walt Disney World.
- We have a review of some of the fun treats you’ll find during Frozen Summer Fun this Summer at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Candlelight Processional Dinner Package Pricing has been announced, and you can book intermittently right now. More details in our news post!
- We have a first look and review of Vivoli Gelateria, now opened at [Read more…]