Our latest trip to Hollywood Studios was packed with updates! The park is starting to get ready for the holidays and the arrival of the Flurry of Fun (that starts this week!) with lights and merch all over, progress continues on Stars Wars construction and refurbishments and they are ready to open a new car entrance! We’ve collected all of the updates for you!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
There’s just ONE month left for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our BEST OF THE FEST!
Halloween Time is happening right NOW at Disneyland and we have details on ALL THE FOOD!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have details on a NEW dessert in Disney Springs that you’ve gotta try – if you can find it!
- Check out what’s NEW in the Magic Kingdom this week.
- We spotted some new, super cute coffee mugs in the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re talking about the Dole Whip Dress we found at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out everything NEW we found at Hollywood Studios.
- You’ve gotta check out Disney Tails and buy all the stuff.
- Check out the Star Wars construction and MORE at Hollywood Studios!
- Get the details on even MORE price increases at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re telling you where you can find Pumpkin Filled Churros at the Magic Kingdom.
- We’re checking out the newest Haunted Mansion merchandise!
- Check out the Disney food-themed clothes we wish we could wear.
- There’s some foods of the month you need to eat at the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out the Disneyland version of the Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug! And compare it to the Disney World version!
- We have details on the new Ultimate Disney Christmastime Vacation Package.
- We were at Salt & Straw ice cream shop on opening day.
- We spotted a couple of new Halloween sweets at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- There is just one month left for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the Thanksgiving and Christmas Day dining locations at Disney World.
- We reviewed the Mashed Potato Hot Dog and the Loaded Potato Fries at Casey’s Corner.
- There was an artist swap at the Eat to the Beat Concerts this weekend!
- Check out the Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- Is PizzeRizzo at Hollywood Studios going seasonal?
- We reviewed some new eats at Disneyland’s The Golden Horseshoe!
- Disneyland cancels plans to build new luxury hotel.
- We shared a guest review of the new Tea Experience at Epcot’s Rose & Crown.
- We talked tips for enjoying a non-park day during your Disney World vacation!
- The Peanut Butter Brownie is back at The Mara … sort of.
- There’s a new restaurant coming to Disney Springs next summer! And, three new retails shops are opening SOON!
- Cuties was announced as the official fruit of the Disney Parks.
- We reviewed the Cosmic Chili Pasta at Halloween Time in Disneyland.
- We have a sneak peek at Mickey’s 90th Spectacular television special.
- We have first look and a FULL review of Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Check out our sneak preview of all the must-eat foods at the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- We shared a first look at the reopened Calypso Trading Post at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Storytellers Cafe ended a la carte options at lunch at dinner.
- Check out our first look and review of Sebastian’s Bistro at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- We checked out the new and improved Banana Cabana Pool Bar at Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Everything NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- We shared where you’ll find the Pumpkin Tire Straws at Disney World!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Disney’s California Grill Review, Disney World Resort Snack Scavenger Hunt, New Restaurant Reviews at Caribbean Beach Resort, and Hidden Easter Eggs in Disney World Rides.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — Disney World Easter Eggs: Rides Edition
There’s so much happening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios right now. Halloween treats are making their way into the park, there’s some new SUPER CUTE Disney Tails merch, and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is starting to take shape just to name a few!
In addition to finding fun Halloween desserts we also spotted the Tire Jack-o-Lantern Straw in more locations around the park! Rosie’s All-American Cafe at Sunset Ranch Market (you’ll also find them at ABC Commissary) treated us to some Halloween treats this week. Check out all they are offering as well as what we thought of them in our review.
It seems that PizzeRizzo — the Counter Service pizza spot in Disney World’s Hollywood Studios — will be moving to seasonal operations soon.
Up until this morning, the Disney World website displayed operating hours for PizzeRizzo nearly through the end of the month, similar to the other Counter Service locations in Hollywood Studios like ABC Commissary. However, now PizzeRizzo is displaying “No times available” starting Sunday, October 21st. [Read more…]
We’re baaaaaack with more What’s New! This time we’re at Disney’s Hollywood Studios where the Incredibles are popping up everywhere and at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort where tower construction is well on its way! So c’mon!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Updates
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Menus and Eats
It’s hot in central Florida, and it isn’t cooling off any time soon. So you’ll want to keep your cool by sipping on a Strawberry Lemonade with an optional shot of Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum. We found this at the popcorn cart to the left of the Chinese Theater.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Walt Disney World! The season is in full swing with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays, and the Flurry of Fun at Hollywood Studios.
Each of these events are known for offering extras treats and goodies… but guess what?!? Counter Service locations all over Disney World are getting in on the extra food fun!! Check out these brand new offerings, which we found on Mobile Order via the My Disney Experience app!
In fact, ALL of these particular seasonal offerings can be found via Mobile Order, so if you’re not familiar with how it works, you’ll want to read all about Mobile Order here!!
Now, hold onto your Santa Hats, because there is LOTS to share!!
Mighty Casey himself is getting in the holiday mood! At Casey’s Corner, special holiday items include the Hot Diggity Holiday Dog available in regular or footlong size.
If you joined us yesterday, you know that Disney’s Hollywood Studios is already gearing up for the holidays!
The Studios has all sorts of festive fun in store this season, and it’s going to be a Flurry of FUN! The new Sunset Season’s Greetings will bring snow, moving billboards, and holiday projections to the Hollywood Tower Hotel on Sunset Boulevard, and we’re getting ready to welcome back the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Nighttime Spectacular, too, all kicking off November 9th!
Hooray for HOLLYWOOD! Hollywood Studios, that is!
We took a stroll around the park recently and were surprised with a ton of new fun finds, from big to small! And we’re starting at the brand newest of them all. Welcome to…
It’s housed at the top of the brand new Grand Avenue area of the park, which is now open to all guests. [Read more…]
From super casual quick eats at spots like ABC Commissary and Rosie’s All-American Cafe to the park’s Signature Restaurant, The Hollywood Brown Derby, Hollywood Studios has plenty of long-time staples alongside the park’s newest lounge. So how will you know which spots should top the list for YOUR Studios visit? I guess you’ll have to watch our latest DFB Video to find out! [Read more…]
This new spot will serve up California beers, wines, and ciders along with a few small bites in what will be the Grand Avenue section of the park. And the offerings are fitting since Grand Avenue will be a celebration of downtown Los Angeles, complete with facades representing retail locations such as a music shop, loft apartments, and a tailor, among others.