If you’re dreaming of a spring vacation (hopefully with abundant sunshine!) to Walt Disney World, you’ll want to book a room at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin for spring savings. Now’s the time to book your Easter character meal too!
For all the details on the above news and more, just click on the links below!
Disney Food News
- Take a look at some Must Eat Treats at this year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Here’s a brand new dessert that you MUST try — the Warm Peanut Butter Brownie at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel announced spring savings. Book now for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival and Easter!
- Planet Hollywood will be revamped for the new Disney Springs renovation at Downtown Disney Orlando.
- Take a photo tour with us to see What’s New around Walt Disney World!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, and more!
We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
DFB Reader Finds
Stopping to watch candy apples being made at Disney candy kitchens is a sweet pastime! Check out some pictures from our Facebook Friends…
First up, Sharon enjoyed watching the finishing touches being put on these chocolate-covered Mickey apples. Yum!
Here’s one of Cast Members making candy apples at 2AM!! And with a smile. LUV!! Thanks to Amy for sharing this delightful photo.
Do you have a favorite Disney Food find? Share your photos with us!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015
We recently launched The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book! This valuable resource is fully updated for 2015-16 Disney vacations, and is now available for purchase and download to help you make the most of your dining plans while in Disney World.
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining 2015 e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 490 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBStore.com to pick it up!!
For our Grand Launch Sale, use code: 2015 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!
Note: If you purchased the 2014 Guide last year, scroll down for details on repeat purchase discounts.
Here’s Just Some Of What You Get With Our 2015 Guide:
- Over 490 Pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis [Read more…]