Happy Super Bowl Sunday! We hope you have a great party planned with lots of great food! If you’re in Disney World this weekend we have some tips on the best spots to view the big game!
After the Festival of the Arts comes the 2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival with its Outdoor Kitchens and the 2017 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival. And don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew! We’re going to be a very busy bunch here at DFB! We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The full menus were announced for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival!
- Starring Rolls Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is closing today
- We checked out the new secret menu item at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn: the Nachos Rio Grande Challenge!
- A new character breakfast starring Rapunzel is coming to Trattoria al Forno on Disney’s BoardWalk!
- We have a first look and review of the reopened Planet Hollywood Observatory.
- Booking is now open for events and demos at the Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- We reviewed the Red Velvet Cake at the Magic Kingdom.
- Minnie’s Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine to be offered at lunch and dinner.
- We’re talking about the can’t-miss dining experiences coming to Disney Parks this year.
- Amorette’s Patisserie to host cake decorating classes!
- We review Chip ‘n Dale’s Harvest Feast Breakfast at Garden Grill.