Ever wanted to hang out with two of the hottest chefs in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs, sipping some sake and moonshine? Well, your dream is within reach (for a price) with a unique progressive dinner that celebrates the work of Chef Masaharu Morimoto and Chef Art Smith.
Happy Sunday! We hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving with family and friends and that you’re ready to check out the latest Disney food news in our round-up!
Speaking of holiday food, don’t forget about Holidays Around the World at Epcot and the new food booths coming for this year!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have the dates for the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We spotted a Holiday Turkey Poutine at The Daily Poutine in Disney Springs!
- Find Dole Whips in Disney Springs!
- There’s a progressive dinner, Sake & Shine, with Morimoto Asia and Homecoming Florida Kitchen on December 3.
- Tiana’s Riverboat Party and Ice Cream Social is coming to the Magic Kingdom.
- The news Epcot Festival of the Arts starts January 13!
- Sprinkles is now open at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District!
- Check out our newest YouTube video: Colossal Cinnamon Rolls at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory has reopened at Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter!
Have you always wanted to dine at BOTH Morimoto Asia and Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming Florida Kitchen and Southern Shine on the same night? Well, now you CAN — thanks to a new special event – Sake & Shine – on December 3.
Sake & Shine is a progressive dinner featuring Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto and Chef Art Smith at their respective restaurants in Disney Springs.