Excitement is building for the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And we know that you’re looking forward to it just as much as we are!
We’re keeping track of the Food and Wine Festival marketplace booths and menus carefully, and I wanted to share a preview with you today!
As always, the culinary team at Epcot is striving to keep this classic event fresh and exciting by introducing some brand new Marketplace Booths to the mix. New for 2013 is another entry from the United Kingdom, the Scotland Marketplace Booth! And after a year long hiatus we’re also excited to see a return of another South American hotspot, the Brazil Marketplace Booth!
Let’s take a closer look at what these two marketplaces will offer this year’s festival guests.
Scotland Marketplace Booth
While we are still awaiting our first pictures of what the Scotland Marketplace Booth will actually look like (soon!), we are excited already to know some of the fun additions that the menu will bring to this year’s festival.
And check out the new stamp from the Scotland booth that guests will be able to get in their Food and Wine Festival passports! (It’s in the bottom right hand corner of the slide.)
The menu offers some intriguing new flavors for guests!
2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Scotland Booth Menu
- Seared Scottish Salmon with Cauliflower Puree, Watercress and Malt Vinaigrette
- Vegetarian Haggis with Neeps and Tatties (Griddled Vegetable Cake with Rutabaga and Mashed Potatoes)
- Scottish Banoffee Tart with Bananas, Scottish Whisky Toffee, Walkers Shortbread Crumbles and Sweet Cream
- Innis & Gunn® Original Beer
- Loch Lomond Cocktail featuring Glenfiddich® 12 year
- Glenfiddich® Scotch Flight (12, 15 and 18 year)
Seafood lovers are already looking forward to the inclusion of authentic Scottish Salmon.
And the Scottish Banoffee Tart will feature a pleasant kick courtesy of Glenfiddich Whisky Cream! I can’t wait to try this one!
I have no idea what to expect from the Vegetarian Haggis, but you know I’ll be first in line to try it!
The other real standout here will be a number of [Read more…]