Happy weekend! We hope you’re enjoying a couple days of rest and relaxation! Now it’s time to sit back with a cuppa tea or java, and check out the latest in Disney food news… .
Don’t forget, the 2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in August this year! Whew!!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out grab-and-go menu at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Florida Kitchen!
- DFB was YouTube’s ‘Creator on the Rise’ this week!
- 38 Special is confirmed for this year’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series!
- Several permits have been filed for Marketplace Booths at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- The World Showcase Wine Walk now features a refillable wine glass!
- Goofy’s Powdered Candy is back at Walt Disney World!
- We talked about possible dates and details for the 2017 Free Dining offer that should be coming soon!
- Check out the sneak peek of specialty drinks from Pandora – The World of Avatar.
- We reviewed the Cinnamon French Toast Bread Pudding at Sunshine Seasons.
- Check out this guest review of the San Angel Inn in Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion.
- We review breakfast at Rancho del Zocala at Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube video has all the details on How to Get Free Dining and Magic Kingdom table service restaurants you have to try!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got great content going up twice a week showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re expecting the Free Dining Offer to come out, so we did a video all about the details! Check it out below — and subscribe here!
Deal of the Week: Save on The 2017 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book Second Edition!
This week we launched the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2017 Second Edition! To celebrate this milestone — the first time we’ve shared a second edition — and to say thank you to all of our loyal DFB readers – you can order the Second Edition for 20% OFF your purchase with code SAVE2017!