Sprinkles Cupcakes, located in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs and in Disneyland Resort’s Downtown Disney as well as other locations all over the country, has been known to use cupcakes as a vehicle to celebrate lots of occasions, from holidays to pride month to anniversaries. And now the cupcake palace has designed a tasty cupcake to commemorate breast cancer awareness month!
We’ve officially entered fall in Disney World as the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival just started last week and will continues its run through November 12th. But it seems as though Disney Springs has a little food and wine fall fever of its own… because WonderFall Flavors will bring new seasonally-inspired food and drink items to dining locations all around Disney Springs!
From September 7th through November 6th, fourteen locations (plus a few bonus spots) will be serving specialty menu items for WonderFall Flavors. [Read more…]
Sprinkles Cupcakes, located on both coasts to the delight of Disney World and Disneyland guests, has not one but TWO limited time cupcake offerings — available only through this Sunday!
First up is the return of the Banana Split Cupcake! This is a banana cupcake topped with strawberry buttercream, filled with marshmallow, and dipped in chocolate ganache. The cherry on top?
The theme at Disney Springs right now is Beat the Heat. In the dog days of summer we certainly agree!
We scoured Disney World’s shopping and dining district and found what’s new so you know where to stop the next time you’re at Disney Springs for a cool drink, snack, meal, or air conditioned retail therapy!
What’s New in Disney Springs West Side
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out a must-have snack at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon!
- We have a FULL REVIEW of the new prix fixe dinner menu at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom!
- Breakfast has returned to the River Belle Terrace in Disneyland!
- Sprinkles featured a Flaming Hot Cheetos Cupcake this week!
- Vegetable Curry Pods are off the menu at Satu’li Canteen!
- Disney announced the elimination of plastic straws!
- Chicken Guy! from Guy Fieri is coming to Disney Springs
- We reviewed Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast at Storytellers Cafe.
- Disney Ink & Paint Club now open for New Year’s Eve reservations.
- New Croissant Sundae now at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs!
- We shared the secret menu item via Mobile Order at Woody’s Lunch Box.
- There’s a new late-night happy hour at Terralina Crafted Italian in Disney Springs!
- Registration is open for the V.I.Passholder Night for Annual Passholders!
- Festival of Holidays and more returning to Disneyland this fall!
- We checked out the new Taste of Yucatan menu at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs!
- Disney World’s Free Dining Offer ends soon!
- We checked out the newest lounge at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff Confectionery is now open on Pixar Pier.
- We shared details on the best way to plan your Epcot Food and Wine Festival trip.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Five Big Disney News Stories this Week, Drinking Around Epcot, Answering Your Disney World FAQs, and Wilderness Lodge Food Tour.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Answering Your Disney World FAQs
Well, here’s something I never thought I’d say, but here goes… For a VERY limited time, you can get a Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Cupcake at Sprinkles!!
You’ll find those Flamin’ Hot Cheetos tucked inside a vanilla cake base, and topped with white cheddar frosting. Then it’s dusted with more crushed Cheetos! [Read more…]
There’s always something new happening in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs, and this week is no exception! We’ve got menu changes, new merchandise, construction updates, and extras! Join us to see What’s New!