And although it sounds AWESOME, you’re going to need to think about this Disney experience completely differently from how you think about regular Disney hotels when it comes to planning your Disney World vacation!
The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser news keeps on comin’ this week! Today on the Walt Disney World Resort’s page, a piece of concept art depicting a lounge onboard the Halcyon has a name: The Silver C Lounge!
The only description reads, “Sip a drink in this stylish lounge, a warm and inviting retreat for passengers of all ages.” [Read more…]
This week we have learned A LOT about Disney’s newest hotel, the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. We shared a few details straight from D23 as we learned about the name and saw the first glimpse at concept art. We also shared a few additional details about what to expect during your two-night itinerary.
But now, Disney has shared even MORE details about the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser with us, including new information about a transportation pod that will take you from the hotel to Galaxy’s Edge!!
Woah, what a whirlwind of exciting news we’ve already shared thanks to the D23 Expo 2019.
We’ve learned about an all-new Moana attraction, the names of the Star Wars Hotel in Disney World and Marvel Land in Disneyland Resort. Disney also shared costumes and ride vehicles for the new TRON Lightcycle Run coming to Magic Kingdom — which you can check out here!
We’re just starting to get the first big news out of the D23 Expo…and it’s awesome! We’ve finally got a tiny bit of new information about the Disney World Star Wars Hotel!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios just celebrated its 30th anniversary; and while this beloved park has gone through a lot of change in the past few decades, we think it’s about to come into its own! From a brand new logo — see it here — to new rides, new attractions, and whole new LANDS, there’s a lot in the near future for this little theme park that could.
Guys, it’s gonna be AWESOME.
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance was announced as one of the new attractions in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill soft opening date announced! Check out the menu here.
- Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run is coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
- New nighttime spectaculars, pavilion entertainment, and more announced for Epcot.
- Get a closer look at the new Star Wars Resort coming to Disney World!
- Check out the new holiday treats at The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- We have details on all the holiday treats in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- Check out the New Year’s Eve dinners at Disney World and Disneyland.
- We have lots of news from this weekend’s Destination D event.
- Check out the Mickey Birthday Cupcakes at Gasparilla Grill and Contempo Cafe!
- The Gingerbread Carousel is up at Disney’s Beach Club!
- It’s time to pre-order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
- Check out this Steamboat Willie Heritage Mickey Mousse at the Boardwalk Bakery!
- We were celebrating Mickey’s 90th Birthday in the Magic Kingdom with special treats and fun merchandise!
- Check out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- We checked out everything new at Hollywood Studios this week.
- We reviewed the holiday eats at Alien Pizza Planet in Disneyland!
- We have details on what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Check out everything new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We have details on where to find all the holiday treats in Disney Springs!
- We have details on what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We checked out the seasonal Cranberry Mousse at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed the holiday treats at the Grand Floridian’s Gingerbread House.
- Check out the holiday treats – and cookie shots – at Disney’s Grand Californian!
- The Grand Floridian’s Gingerbread House is open for the 2018 season!
- Check out these fun holiday krispy treats in the Disney Parks.
- We spotted some fun new merchandise at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- There’s a new Cheshire Cat cupcake of the month at All Star Music Resort.
- We reviewed the holiday eats at Award Wieners in Disney California Adventure.
- New latte art debuts at The Mara in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- We shared details on a V.I.Passholder Pop Up event for Mickey’s birthday!
- Check out the latest details about the Guardians of the Galaxy ride in Epcot.
- More details were announced for the Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs.
- The opening season was announced for the Disney Skyliner.
- More details were revealed for Epcot’s Space Restaurant!
- Check out this new Churro Toffee we spotted in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Mickey Birthday Cupcake at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Tambu Lounge has reopened at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
- Check out this must-have holiday glow cube from Disneyland.
- There’s a new slushie and a new dessert at Amorette’s Patisserie!
- A new holiday dessert is on the menu at the 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck.
- Check out all the limited time treats at Disney World and Disneyland for Mickey’s 90th birthday.
- We reviewed some holiday treats at Schmoozies in Disney California Adventure.
- Goofy’s Candy Company is serving up gourmet cotton candy.
- New DFB YouTube videos: DFB Throwdown: The Polite Pig vs. D-Luxe Burger, 10 Great Ways to Spend $50 at Disney World, What’s New at Disney World and Disneyland, and 12 Smartphone Apps You’ll Definitely Need in Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — 12 Smartphone Apps You’ll Definitely Need in Disney World
There was SO MUCH NEWS coming out of the D23 Destination D: Celebrating Mickey Mouse event that took place this morning that we thought we’d dive into a few individual topics, including one we’re especially excited about: the Star Wars Resort coming to Walt Disney World!
More concept art was revealed by a presentation from Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products Chairman Bob Chapek for what is to be a completely immersive and unique experience, which will place guests directly into a starship “that comes alive with characters and stories that unfold all around them during their voyage through the galaxy.” [Read more…]
As we continue to celebrate the past 90 years with Mickey Mouse, we also look forward to all the upcoming adventures the Disney Parks have to offer! And today while we’re LIVE at the D23 Destination D: Celebrating Mickey Mouse event with Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products Chairman Bob Chapek, we have news about more Disney magic on the way to Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort!
Let’s start with something HUGE coming to BOTH Walt Disney World and Disneyland, and let’s waste no time!!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
will open in Disneyland in the summer of 2019 and Disney World’s Hollywood Studios in late fall 2019. And we now know the names of possibly the two most highly anticipated attractions in Disney’s history! [Read more…]