Our latest visit to Disney World saw us adding one more tumbler to our Disney Parks Starbucks Tumblers Collection. This time we spotted the brand new Hollywood Studios Starbucks Tumbler in Trolley Car Cafe.
Disneyland Resort is absolutely hopping with special eats and drinks for the holidays!
The Disneyland Parks and Resorts have visions of sugarplums (and Peppermint Churros. AND Candy Cane Beignets!) dancing in our heads, and today we’re checking out the holiday treats for the Downtown Disney District!
While we were in Disney Springs celebrating the re-opening of the World of Disney store, and finding attraction spirit jerseys we stopped at Starbucks to try out their limited-time Witch’s Brew Crème Frappuccino.
Witch’s Brew is this Halloween’s specialty, limited-time/until supplies last, Frappuccino following in the footsteps of last year’s Zombie Frappuccino and other limited time Frapps like the Unicorn and Mermaid.
We occasionally hear chatter from readers who think Walt Disney World kicks off the Halloween season too early. After all, the first Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party was on August 17 — 2.5 months before the actual holiday and, really, still in the throes of a sweltering summer in central Florida (not unlike today). But one thing you’ve gotta give the Disney Parks props for is providing plenty of seasonal snacks to keep us interested. 😉
Enter this Halloween Cupcake, spotted all over Animal Kingdom!
The theme at Disney Springs right now is Beat the Heat. In the dog days of summer we certainly agree!
We scoured Disney World’s shopping and dining district and found what’s new so you know where to stop the next time you’re at Disney Springs for a cool drink, snack, meal, or air conditioned retail therapy!
What’s New in Disney Springs West Side
New Orleans Square is one of our favorite areas of Disneyland Resort — and not just because it’s the home of Cafe Orleans, where we happily nosh on three of our top Disney Parks eats: the Monte Cristo sandwich, Pommes Frites with amazing Spicy Cajun Remoulade, and Mickey-Shaped beignets (which we can finally enjoy at Walt Disney World, too!).
New Orleans Square also happens to be the location of two of the park’s most iconic rides: Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion. And it’s these must-do attractions that have been immortalized as only Starbucks can: on a You Are Here Mug!
Every June, Walt Disney World gets even more colorful with rainbow gear and eats that celebrate peace, love, and Mickey Mouse during the unofficial “gay days” in Orlando. And this year is no exception! Here we’ve got some fun drinks, eats, and merchandise to color your days at Disney World!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The location for the Star Wars Hotel has been confirmed!
- Two big changes coming to the Disneyland Annual Passholder Program!
- More details have been released for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We have everything you need to know about Toy Story Land before it opens.
- We shared the best Disney donuts!
- Tambu Lounge is closing this summer at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Mobile Order is now available for everyone at Disneyland!
- Check out these four budget tips for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Morimoto Asia named a new Chef de Cuisine.
- Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar serving Sunday Supper starting this month.
- Disney World’s Starbucks locations were closed for one day this week for diversity training.
- There’s a new Pixar Fest Afternoon Tea Celebration at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We checked out the new Incredible Eats at the Magic Kingdom.
- Onion Petals now on the menu at Rosie’s All-American Cafe in Hollywood Studios.
- Check out our review of the new Rix Sports Bar & Grill at Coronado Springs.
- We have the concept art for the new waterfront dining at Coronado Springs.
- Get the details on the dessert parties and dining for the Magic Kingdom’s holiday parties.
- Check out our review of the Buttercup and Toy Story Alien Caramel Apples at Pixar Fest!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 6 Must-Do Epcot Food and Wine Travel Hacks,
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
Disney World Starbucks locations will be operating on limited hours today — May 29, 2018 — to take part in mandatory company-wide training by Starbucks.
The Disney World in-park locations — Magic Kingdom’s Main Street Bakery, Epcot’s Fountain View, Animal Kingdom’s Creature Comforts, and Trolley Car Cafe in Hollywood Studios — will all be closed from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm EST, as reflected on the screenshot above. [Read more…]