Trolley Car Café is the last sweets spot standing at Walt Disney World’s Hollywood Studios after the closure of both Starring Rolls and Sweet Spells in the past year, but happily Trolley Car has adopted several of our favorite desserts.[Read more…]
Every June, Walt Disney World gets even more colorful with rainbow gear and eats that celebrate peace, love, and Mickey Mouse during the unofficial “gay days” in Orlando. And this year is no exception! Here we’ve got some fun drinks, eats, and merchandise to color your days at Disney World!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The location for the Star Wars Hotel has been confirmed!
- Two big changes coming to the Disneyland Annual Passholder Program!
- More details have been released for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We have everything you need to know about Toy Story Land before it opens.
- We shared the best Disney donuts!
- Tambu Lounge is closing this summer at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Mobile Order is now available for everyone at Disneyland!
- Check out these four budget tips for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Morimoto Asia named a new Chef de Cuisine.
- Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar serving Sunday Supper starting this month.
- Disney World’s Starbucks locations were closed for one day this week for diversity training.
- There’s a new Pixar Fest Afternoon Tea Celebration at the Disneyland Hotel.
- We checked out the new Incredible Eats at the Magic Kingdom.
- Onion Petals now on the menu at Rosie’s All-American Cafe in Hollywood Studios.
- Check out our review of the new Rix Sports Bar & Grill at Coronado Springs.
- We have the concept art for the new waterfront dining at Coronado Springs.
- Get the details on the dessert parties and dining for the Magic Kingdom’s holiday parties.
- Check out our review of the Buttercup and Toy Story Alien Caramel Apples at Pixar Fest!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 6 Must-Do Epcot Food and Wine Travel Hacks,
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
Disney World Starbucks locations will be operating on limited hours today — May 29, 2018 — to take part in mandatory company-wide training by Starbucks.
The Disney World in-park locations — Magic Kingdom’s Main Street Bakery, Epcot’s Fountain View, Animal Kingdom’s Creature Comforts, and Trolley Car Cafe in Hollywood Studios — will all be closed from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm EST, as reflected on the screenshot above. [Read more…]
Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World is the place to go if you like changes because with Toy Story Land set to open on June 30 and construction continuing in earnest on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, there’s no shortage of new on the ever-expanding horizon.
And the latest addition to the Star Wars universe — spin-off Solo: A Star Wars Story — has inspired a brand new cupcake at Hollywood Studios’ go-to locale for pastries and sweets: Trolley Car Café.
Solo: A Star Wars Story Cupcake is billed as cookies and cream with cookie crumble buttercream. And this is one for the chocolate lovers out there!
We’re not really sure how to tell you this, so we’re just gonna come out with it: Walt Disney World’s beloved Carrot Cake Cookie has been ‘updated.’ Changed. Reinvented. Altered unnecessarily. However you say it, the truth remains: the Carrot Cake Cookie as we knew it is no more.
Let’s get into this. You can still find the Carrot Cake Cookie at Trolley Car Treats — Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ Starbucks location. (Since Sweet Spells closed a couple of weeks ago, Trolley Car is the only location where you can pick up this popular treat!) It costs $3.99 (or a DDP snack credit), so it’s a relatively reasonable price.
There’s always something new happening in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs, and this week is no exception! We’ve got menu changes, new merchandise, construction updates, and extras! Join us to see What’s New!
Disney Springs New Menus & Eats
Welcome to the worlds of Tomorrow, Yesterday, and Fantasy — Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! We’re bringing you What’s New in the ol’ MK — from Spring Break week, y’all!
Welcome to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, where you can leave the world of today and visit the worlds of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy! And where there’s always something new to check out. That’s where we come in.
You know we love to bring you the latest Disney World food news, and this week we are checking out What’s New at Animal Kingdom and the All-Star Resorts!
There is a TON of seasonal fun going on as we officially enter the Holiday Season, so get ready to join us and see it all!
Animal Kingdom is all sorts of FESTIVE, as the beloved park Christmas Tree is up for the season! And it’s just as magnificent as ever, presiding over the entrance to the park. [Read more…]