Happy Sunday! We’re so happy you stopped by and we hope you’re having a wonderful weekend. Grab a mug of your favorite hot beverage, sit back, and check out the latest in Disney food news.
And, youu can still order our DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% off the cover price! Just use discount code Countdown at check-out to secure your savings!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The new Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! holiday spectacular and dessert party was announced for Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We have a new YouTube review of Tomorrowland Terrace at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Sweet Cream Cheese Pretzel has returned to the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out our review of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival’s Behind the Scenes at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto!
- The Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich has returned to Sleepy Hollow Refreshments.
- Check out the best (and not-so-great) burgers at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs!
- Food and beverages are now allowed inside the Enchanted Tiki Room at Magic Kingdom – time to grab a Dole Whip!
- Wine Bar George by George Miliotes coming to Disney Springs in 2017!
- We checked out a couple fall cakes at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs.