It’s the middle of September already! Do you know what that means? It means we’re THISCLOSE to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
It’s been a week full of exciting news, including the addition of a new dessert cruise on the Magic Kingdom ferry and two new food events for the last season of The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights!
We have a lot to share, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The Ferrytale Wishes Dessert and Fireworks Cruise is coming to the Magic Kingdom for a limited time this fall!
- Don’t forget to check out Episode 22 of the DFB Podcast!
- Disney has announced a new line of Disney-branded, allergy-friendly snacks! Items include cookies and a seed and fruit mix.
- New dessert and dinner events are planned for the final season of The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We have a sneak peek of all the special treats coming to this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Dominican Republic returns to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival this year and we have a delicious preview of the Marketplace booth!
- Our brand new #OnTheList series continues with the ‘Ohana Character Breakfast at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- We review Redd Rocket’s Pizza Port in Disneyland’s Tomorrowland.