We’ve been enjoying all the Season’s Eatings at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, and we’re gearing up for the Festival of the Holidays which will bring Holiday Kitchens to Epcot starting this Sunday. But today, we’re turning our attention to all the holiday eats to be had in Disney Springs!
Check out the list of where you can find specialty seasonal snacks, sandwiches, sips, and MORE all over Disney Springs!
• Hot Ganache – hot drinking chocolate topped with whipped cream and chocolate crispies (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
• Santa Mickey Piñata – dark chocolate Mickey sphere filled with marshmallow treats
• Mickey and Minnie Christmas Cottage – chocolate cottage filled with peppermint bark
• Peppermint Bark – layers of milk chocolate and dark chocolate swirled with peppermint pieces
• Eggnog Ganache Square
• Candy Cane Ganache Square [Read more…]