Amid events this Memorial Day Weekend, we’re celebrating the unofficial start of Summer with a great deal for you!
And you can scroll down to the end of the post for details on even more savings!
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014
Our fully guaranteed, comprehensive e-Book offers more than 450 full-color pages to help you plan your very best Disney World trip ever!
With reviews, tips, expert advice, and hundreds of color photographs, you’ll get the biggest bang for your planning buck! And our handy e-Book format has been completely updated for your 2014-15 Disney World vacation.
Inside the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2014, you’ll find:
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries to help you start the planning process. There are hundreds of dining options in Disney World. These examples, which highlight particular theme parks, touring styles, and dietary needs, will help you get an idea of what a perfect dining day might look like for you and your family.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges. Disney Food Blog readers asked for this feature, and we were happy to make it happen! An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, we devote a whole index to the topic. Every single bar and lounge in Disney World is covered — and includes a review!
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ affect your vacation planning.
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates to pass the time while you’re waiting in line.
- Disney Food Bingo Cards — a whole new way to play with your Disney food!
- Plus SO much more!
The best part? [Read more…]