If you keep up with our What’s New in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs posts, you’ve probably noticed that The Ganachery in the shopping, dining, and entertainment district often crafts incredible chocolate pinatas for holidays, special events, and World-wide trends.
If you’re an Annual Passholder, you’re going to want to stop by Disney Springs this Saturday morning, September 8, for Super Saturday!
Many of the retail and dining locations will have special limited-time offers, discounts, and unique merchandise just for Passholders! Most deals will be available from 9-10AM, but some will be offered throughout the day. Let’s check out what kind of deals and discounts you’ll find! [Read more…]
The theme at Disney Springs right now is Beat the Heat. In the dog days of summer we certainly agree!
We scoured Disney World’s shopping and dining district and found what’s new so you know where to stop the next time you’re at Disney Springs for a cool drink, snack, meal, or air conditioned retail therapy!
What’s New in Disney Springs West Side
How can ONE set of Minnie Mouse Ears…
… be SO MANY colors?! [Read more…]
Every June, Walt Disney World gets even more colorful with rainbow gear and eats that celebrate peace, love, and Mickey Mouse during the unofficial “gay days” in Orlando. And this year is no exception! Here we’ve got some fun drinks, eats, and merchandise to color your days at Disney World!
We can’t think of a better place to spoil your mom on Mother’s Day than at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World! This year you can treat mom to brunch, do some shopping, and end the day with a special treat!
Several of the restaurants in Disney Springs are hosting special Mother’s Day brunches, and you’ll also find some great deals and discounts for Moms at many of the shops including Alex & Ani, Coach, and more. A couple of locations are even offering special drinks just for Mom! Let’s check it out! [Read more…]
Are you and Mom spending Mother’s Day together in The Most Magical Place on Earth (Disney World) OR The Happiest Place on Earth (Disneyland)? Well, in addition to the Disney World Brunch options we’ve shared with you previously, we’ve got even more options to add, including specialty snacks and additional Brunches in Disney World, AND special meal options in Disneyland!
Disney World Parks
Sunshine Seasons will serve a Mother’s Day Dessert with raspberry mousse and lemon cake topped with a Swiss buttercream rose and fondant pearls on Mother’s Day.
But if you’re at Epcot a bit earlier, find a vanilla Mother’s Day Cupcake with raspberry white chocolate mousse and pink icing at Fountain View from May 11 – 13.
There’s always something new happening in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs, and this week is no exception! We’ve got menu changes, new merchandise, construction updates, and extras! Join us to see What’s New!
Disney Springs New Menus & Eats
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2018 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is ON! We have FULL MENUS for the Epcot Flower and Garden FESTIVAL plus Photos of EVERY FOOD ITEM and most beverages!
And, Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We have a sneak peek of the Lamplight Lounge coming to Pixar Pier!
- Pixar Fest Eats: We checked out the three-course menu at Cafe Orleans in Disneyland and the Habanero Meaball Cone at Cozy Cone!
- The house-made S’mores have returned to The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- Check out all the spots for Mother’s Day Brunch at Disney World!
- Find out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed Teppan Edo in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion!
- Check out the latest news about Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The new DisneyStyle Store is coming to Disney Springs soon!
- The Adorable Snowman is now open at Disney California Adventure!
- Check out the new Tiramisu Popsicle in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion.
- There’s a secret menu at D-Luxe Burger in Disney Springs!
- Check out the best Disney Dining Plan quick service restaurants for 2018.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Best Attractions with Low Waits in Epcot, How to Master the Disney Dining Plan, and !
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]