There’s a brand new, fun, and interactive store in Disney Springs as well as a ton of other changes! See everything we found this week!
How about a nice, long stroll around Disney Springs?
With the ever-expanding options in Disney World’s shopping, dining, and entertainment district comes a TON of new stuff as well. We spy plenty of new finds everywhere we go, from super fun merchandise to construction progress on upcoming restaurants and more.
But today? Today we’re just talking about our favorite thing… NEW FOOD in Disney Springs!! [Read more…]
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance was announced as one of the new attractions in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill soft opening date announced! Check out the menu here.
- Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run is coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
- New nighttime spectaculars, pavilion entertainment, and more announced for Epcot.
- Get a closer look at the new Star Wars Resort coming to Disney World!
- Check out the new holiday treats at The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- We have details on all the holiday treats in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- Check out the New Year’s Eve dinners at Disney World and Disneyland.
- We have lots of news from this weekend’s Destination D event.
- Check out the Mickey Birthday Cupcakes at Gasparilla Grill and Contempo Cafe!
- The Gingerbread Carousel is up at Disney’s Beach Club!
- It’s time to pre-order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining!
- Check out this Steamboat Willie Heritage Mickey Mousse at the Boardwalk Bakery!
- We were celebrating Mickey’s 90th Birthday in the Magic Kingdom with special treats and fun merchandise!
- Check out what’s NEW at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- We checked out everything new at Hollywood Studios this week.
- We reviewed the holiday eats at Alien Pizza Planet in Disneyland!
- We have details on what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Check out everything new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We have details on where to find all the holiday treats in Disney Springs!
- We have details on what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We checked out the seasonal Cranberry Mousse at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We reviewed the holiday treats at the Grand Floridian’s Gingerbread House.
- Check out the holiday treats – and cookie shots – at Disney’s Grand Californian!
- The Grand Floridian’s Gingerbread House is open for the 2018 season!
- Check out these fun holiday krispy treats in the Disney Parks.
- We spotted some fun new merchandise at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- There’s a new Cheshire Cat cupcake of the month at All Star Music Resort.
- We reviewed the holiday eats at Award Wieners in Disney California Adventure.
- New latte art debuts at The Mara in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- We shared details on a V.I.Passholder Pop Up event for Mickey’s birthday!
- Check out the latest details about the Guardians of the Galaxy ride in Epcot.
- More details were announced for the Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs.
- The opening season was announced for the Disney Skyliner.
- More details were revealed for Epcot’s Space Restaurant!
- Check out this new Churro Toffee we spotted in Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Mickey Birthday Cupcake at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Tambu Lounge has reopened at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
- Check out this must-have holiday glow cube from Disneyland.
- There’s a new slushie and a new dessert at Amorette’s Patisserie!
- A new holiday dessert is on the menu at the 4R Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck.
- Check out all the limited time treats at Disney World and Disneyland for Mickey’s 90th birthday.
- We reviewed some holiday treats at Schmoozies in Disney California Adventure.
- Goofy’s Candy Company is serving up gourmet cotton candy.
- New DFB YouTube videos: DFB Throwdown: The Polite Pig vs. D-Luxe Burger, 10 Great Ways to Spend $50 at Disney World, What’s New at Disney World and Disneyland, and 12 Smartphone Apps You’ll Definitely Need in Disney World.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video — 12 Smartphone Apps You’ll Definitely Need in Disney World
Need a chocolate fix? The Ganachery at Disney Springs has a few new holiday offerings you won’t want to miss!
As part of the Holidays at Disney Springs, The Ganachery is on the long list of shops and restaurants featuring new seasonal items. Read on to learn more about the special holiday treats you can expect to find, plus our review of the seasonal ganache flavors!
We’ve been enjoying all the Season’s Eatings at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, and we’re gearing up for the Festival of the Holidays which will bring Holiday Kitchens to Epcot starting this Sunday. But today, we’re turning our attention to all the holiday eats to be had in Disney Springs!
Check out the list of where you can find specialty seasonal snacks, sandwiches, sips, and MORE all over Disney Springs!
• Hot Ganache – hot drinking chocolate topped with whipped cream and chocolate crispies (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
• Santa Mickey Piñata – dark chocolate Mickey sphere filled with marshmallow treats
• Mickey and Minnie Christmas Cottage – chocolate cottage filled with peppermint bark
• Peppermint Bark – layers of milk chocolate and dark chocolate swirled with peppermint pieces
• Eggnog Ganache Square
• Candy Cane Ganache Square [Read more…]
If you’re an Annual Passholder, you’re going to want to stop by Disney Springs this Saturday morning, September 8, for Super Saturday!
Many of the retail and dining locations will have special limited-time offers, discounts, and unique merchandise just for Passholders! Most deals will be available from 9-10AM, but some will be offered throughout the day. Let’s check out what kind of deals and discounts you’ll find! [Read more…]
The theme at Disney Springs right now is Beat the Heat. In the dog days of summer we certainly agree!
We scoured Disney World’s shopping and dining district and found what’s new so you know where to stop the next time you’re at Disney Springs for a cool drink, snack, meal, or air conditioned retail therapy!