Not only will the ability to pre-order and pre-pay for your food save you time at this very popular new Counter Service restaurant, but you may also happen upon a Secret Menu item! [Read more…]
The Monte Cristo Sandwich at Woody’s Lunchbox in Hollywood Studios’ Toy Story Land has become the first “blink and you miss it” item in this new Land. The Monte Cristo is no longer available on the Lunch/Dinner menu.
Initially we were excited to see this on the menu thinking about the signature must-have Monte Cristo in Disneyland’s Cafe Orleans. However, we found this did not measure up to the Disneyland sandwich as it was more a grilled sandwich with a side of raspberry jam.
To celebrate summer AND the Grand Opening of Toy Story Land ALL of our DFB Guides are 50% off with promo code LUCKYDAY!
Whether you’re planning a summertime visit to Toy Story Land (and beyond!) or a fall vacation for the 2108 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, or family trip to celebrate the Holiday season, we have a DFB Guide Bundle for you! And with a 180 day dining booking window and 60 day FastPass+ booking window, it’s NEVER too early to start planning!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Pop Century, and Art of Animation!
- We shared some tips on planning for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We checked out the ESPN Club at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- New menu items were announced for the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Check out the new holiday merchandise at Disney World.
- We have details on the July Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- The Lighthouse Sandwich is back on the menu at Columbia Harbour House!
- Le Rendez-vous Gourmand Food and Wine Festival is returning to Disneyland Paris.
- We know what Disney World restaurants are participating in Orlando Magical Dining Month!
- Check out where to find Spiked Dole Whip at Disney World!
- We have details on a VERY limited-time ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’-inspired menu at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar!
- You can get your edible cookie dough fix at Disney World!
- You need to check out this Oatmeal Cookie Sandwich at Pop Century.
- We checked out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Toy Story Land Passholder Playtime opened for reservations…and promptly sold out!
- We shared some tips on Disney World Resort Hotel activities for the whole family.
- How many days should you plan to attend the Epcot Food and Wine Festival? We shared some tips.
- The Dole Whip Donut returned to Disneyland.
- We have all the details on the newest color craze at Disney World – Iridescent everything!
- Boozy Beignets are now on the menu at Port Orleans French Quarter.
- Check out what’s new and what’s returning for the holiday season at Disney World!
- Two new snacks debuted on the menu at Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- Another unicorn cupcake has been spotted at Disney World!
- We reviewed everything on the breakfast menu at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- A Disney World employee died in an accident at Pop Century.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Things You’d Never Think You’d Need at Disney World, Hollywood Studios Food Tour, Part 2, Best New Eats in Disney This Week, and Disney World Myths Debunked.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
Hooray for HOLLYWOOD… Hollywood Studios, that is!
We couldn’t resist taking another ride on Slinky Dog Dash at the brand new Toy Story Land, so we’re paying a visit to the park and the nearby Art of Animation and Pop Century Resorts to see WHAT’S NEW!!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Hollywood Studios Menus & Eats
The current cocktails at the Pop Up Bar on Sunset Boulevard are Pink Paradise and the Blood Orange Margarita. [Read more…]
EDITOR’S UPDATE: According to new information on the Disney World Passholder website, this event has reached capacity.
Disney World Annual Passholders, here’s a heads-up! Be sure to check your email for a special invitation if you are a Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus, or Premier Passholder. Because registration is now open for the Passholder Play Time event in Toy Story Land this September!
Select dates throughout the month of September offer time slots (as available) from 7:00 – 8:00 AM and 8:00 – 9:00 AM, with registered Passholders choosing their preferred date and time slot. [Read more…]
The holiday season might be MONTHS away right now, but we’re so excited about what’s planned for this year at Disney World! The celebrations will feature a mix of returning favorites and some new experiences!
There’s so much happening this fall at the theme parks, Disney Springs, and the Disney World Resort Hotels — let’s check it out! [Read more…]
Welcome back to Andy’s backyard, where we’re starting the day at Woody’s Lunch Box!
Woody's Lunch Box
It’s been crazy amounts of fun exploring Toy Story Land since it opened in Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30th. We got to ride the new attractions, say “Hi,” to Buzz and Woody, and take in the new lunch and dinner menu at the land’s Counter Service spot which we’re visiting again today.
We shared some great reader pictures of breakfast at Woody’s Lunch Box last week, and now we’re back to give you our full review of everything on the menu for breakfast.
After all, I’m sure Andy’s mom would agree that breakfast is the most important meal of the day 😉 , so let’s see what’s in store for the morning at Woody’s Lunch Box!
Toy Story Land is finally OPEN! And with all the fun you’ll have hitting the rides and digging into the eats (make time for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Woody’s Lunch Box!), you know you’re going to have a blast!
But there’s no reason you can’t start having some Toy Story Land fun before you even set foot in this brand new land!
Here are some Toy Story items that you need to have in your life almost as much as you need that Slinky Dog headband…
Okay, so while Toy Story Land is full (and we mean FULL) of incredible, larger-than-life toys and decor, one thing there’s not an abundance of is shade. [Read more…]