Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out what’s NEW at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Pop Century, and Art of Animation!
- We shared some tips on planning for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We checked out the ESPN Club at Disney’s BoardWalk!
- New menu items were announced for the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic!
- Check out the new holiday merchandise at Disney World.
- We have details on the July Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- The Lighthouse Sandwich is back on the menu at Columbia Harbour House!
- Le Rendez-vous Gourmand Food and Wine Festival is returning to Disneyland Paris.
- We know what Disney World restaurants are participating in Orlando Magical Dining Month!
- Check out where to find Spiked Dole Whip at Disney World!
- We have details on a VERY limited-time ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’-inspired menu at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar!
- You can get your edible cookie dough fix at Disney World!
- You need to check out this Oatmeal Cookie Sandwich at Pop Century.
- We checked out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Toy Story Land Passholder Playtime opened for reservations…and promptly sold out!
- We shared some tips on Disney World Resort Hotel activities for the whole family.
- How many days should you plan to attend the Epcot Food and Wine Festival? We shared some tips.
- The Dole Whip Donut returned to Disneyland.
- We have all the details on the newest color craze at Disney World – Iridescent everything!
- Boozy Beignets are now on the menu at Port Orleans French Quarter.
- Check out what’s new and what’s returning for the holiday season at Disney World!
- Two new snacks debuted on the menu at Golden Oak Outpost in the Magic Kingdom.
- Another unicorn cupcake has been spotted at Disney World!
- We reviewed everything on the breakfast menu at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land.
- A Disney World employee died in an accident at Pop Century.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Things You’d Never Think You’d Need at Disney World, Hollywood Studios Food Tour, Part 2, Best New Eats in Disney This Week, and Disney World Myths Debunked.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go. [Read more…]
BoardWalk Bakery has long been one of our favorite spots to check out rotating cupcakes. Located at the BoardWalk Inn and Villas, this counter service location is conveniently located for an afternoon break from both Epcot and Hollywood Studios (and it’s near Ample Hills Creamery, which we love!)