Big news this week, all! The Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village (aka “The Poly”) is open, and guests can once again indulge in one of the “World’s” most iconic treats at this resort.
Get yer Dole Whip and Dole Whip Floats here, but they’re no longer self-serve OR 24-hour. Bittersweet.
Also, Disney has confirmed that Starbucks will open in Disney’s Hollywood Studios in February 2015!
Click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News!
Disney Food News
- A brand new Disney World premium dessert party — Villains’ Sinister Soiree — is taking place this Fall at Magic Kingdom!
- Check out some awesome sale merch at DisneyStore.com this weekend!
- Take a look at some irresistible new treats at Jolly Holiday in Disneyland Park — including an adorable take on a Spoonful of Sugar!
- Satisfy your Starbucks tooth in February 2015 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Indulge in a Dole Whip or Dole Whip Float at the brand new Pineapple Lanai in Disney World.
- Le Cellier in Epcot’s Canada Pavilion at Walt Disney World has made a major change to the popular filet mignon!
- Starbucks coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Signature dining is available at Disney’s Yachtsman Steakhouse restaurant and now two new steak options are featured on the menu.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Citricos Wine Dinners at the Grand Floridian, and more!
DFB Reader Finds
Today, we are highlighting bacon, including this find from Facebook Friend Don. He says: “This bacon cupcake at The Smokehouse is awesome!”. Remember that this is only available during Disney’s Flower and Garden Festival in Epcot in the Spring!
What’s your Favorite Find? Send it in!
Get a Head Start on Planning With the DFB Disney Dining Guidebooks!
The fully updated DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining e-Book is an instantly downloadable PDF guide, featuring over 450 full-color pages of photographs, information, and advice about our favorite subjects — food and dining in Walt Disney World.
It’s guaranteed to help you navigate your way to delicious dining on your next trip! And if you’re ready to get yours now, head on over to DFBGuide.com to pick it up!!
This week, use code: 2014 to get a $4 discount for a limited time! And at the end of this post, we have details on even more savings!