There’s a brand new, fun, and interactive store in Disney Springs as well as a ton of other changes! See everything we found this week!
How about a nice, long stroll around Disney Springs?
With the ever-expanding options in Disney World’s shopping, dining, and entertainment district comes a TON of new stuff as well. We spy plenty of new finds everywhere we go, from super fun merchandise to construction progress on upcoming restaurants and more.
But today? Today we’re just talking about our favorite thing… NEW FOOD in Disney Springs!! [Read more…]
If you’re planning a full day of shopping in Disney Springs, then you’ll need some sustenance. And that begins with the most important meal of the day: breakfast!
Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs has no shortage of ideas when it comes up to creative ways to serve gelato. The latest evidence of that? Why, it’s the new Spaghetti Sundae!
The picture above features cream custard gelato topped with strawberry sauce and white chocolate along with some chocolate gelato “meatballs.” [Read more…]
The latest color craze in Disney Parks — in case you missed it — is Potion Purple (also referred to as Purple Potion 🙂 ). Minnie Mouse Ears are now popping up in Potion Purple everywhere!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out 2019 Disney Dining Plan restaurants.
- We shared the narrator change for the Candlelight Processional on December 24 and 25!
- We reviewed the Disney After Hours at the Animal Kingdom!
- Find out who is the new executive chef at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin.
- We shared our 25 favorite Disney cupcakes for this year.
- Get the details on celebrating the Lunar New Year at Disneyland!
- Check out the dates for the 2019 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival.
- We have details on the 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series at the Flower and Garden Festival.
- We reviewed the 12 Beers of Christmas at Morimoto Asia.
- We shared details on an exclusive shopping event for Annual Passholders.
- Check out the new Tasting Sampler coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We spotted new Starbucks tumblers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the menu changes and new items at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’!
- Napolini has reopened in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- Chinese Chili Popcorn is now available at Tokyo Disney!
- Check out the construction pins guests are getting at Coronado Springs and Caribbean Beach Resort!
- We shared details on the Incredible New Year’s Eve party at PCH Grill.
- Check out the new seasonal cupcake at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- The Millennium Falcon has landed at Disneyland.
- Loaded Mickey Waffles have returned to Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!
- You can design your own bake box at Sprinkles right now. And check out the seasonal cupcake flavors!
- Wine Bar George celebrated National Cookie Day with a special cookie.
- We reviewed new menu items and cocktails at Raglan Road in Disney Springs!
- Satu’li Canteen changes its menu – where’d the Cheeseburger Pods go?
- Two new seasonal treats are on the menu at Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs.
- We shared the best treats to eat at Flurry of Fun in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out our review of the Holiday Cheesesteak Dog in Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube videos: The Worst Disney Advice You’ll Get, Six Things That Are Way Better in Disneyland than Disney World, and Our Favorite and Least Favorite Fast Food Spots in Epcot.
New DFB Video — The Worst Disney Advice You’ll Get
“Chim chiminey, chim chiminey, chim chim cher-ee; A sweep is as lucky as lucky can be!”
Vivoli il Gelato in Disney Springs is giving a nod to the upcoming release of the film Mary Poppins Returns with the Chimney Sweeper Milkshake!
This shake blends in Oreos with gelato along with a chocolate-dipped cone (a Vivoli shake signature), and red velvet cake pieces. You can even spy a chimney sweep’s broom popping out of the top!
And while Vivoli il Gelato celebrates Mary Poppins Returns, they’re also celebrating the holiday season with the Mistletoe Magic Sundae, which likewise features red velvet cake bits in the waffle bowl sundae. [Read more…]
We’ve been enjoying all the Season’s Eatings at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios, and we’re gearing up for the Festival of the Holidays which will bring Holiday Kitchens to Epcot starting this Sunday. But today, we’re turning our attention to all the holiday eats to be had in Disney Springs!
Check out the list of where you can find specialty seasonal snacks, sandwiches, sips, and MORE all over Disney Springs!
• Hot Ganache – hot drinking chocolate topped with whipped cream and chocolate crispies (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
• Santa Mickey Piñata – dark chocolate Mickey sphere filled with marshmallow treats
• Mickey and Minnie Christmas Cottage – chocolate cottage filled with peppermint bark
• Peppermint Bark – layers of milk chocolate and dark chocolate swirled with peppermint pieces
• Eggnog Ganache Square
• Candy Cane Ganache Square [Read more…]
It may seem like Christmas has taken over Disney, but Thanksgiving has not been forgotten! We found a turkey cupcake in Animal Kingdom, and now have news of another turkey-themed treat in Disney Springs! The creative folks at Vivoli il Gelato are bringing us a brand new Turkey Sundae! (Sounds strange? Stick with us…)
You’ve got to see this dessert to believe it! It is picture-perfect!