Happy weekend! It’s time to dig in to our weekly round-up of the best Disney food news, and it’s been a busy week full of exciting annoucements!
If you’re traveling to Walt Disney World we have the scoop on the best character meals for kids of all ages! We also shared our favorite restaurants at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Did yours make the list?
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Disney announced a new travel discount for this summer that gives guests a FREE quick service meal each day of their vacation!
- If you’re planning your next Disney vacation you’ll be happy to know that you can now modify your dining reservations online!
- We loved breakfast at Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- The World of Coca-Cola is coming to Disney Springs!
- Mickey-shaped Rice Krispy Treats are #OnTheList this week. Are they your favorite too?
- A light-up lotus blossom popcorn bucket is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and Disneyland changed up their 60th Anniversary popcorn bucket.
- Fulton’s Crab House in Disney Springs is now serving Sunday Brunch.
- Keep your New Year’s resolutions at Earl of Sandwich with their new low-cal “Skinny Earl” menu choices!