Happy Sunday! We hope you’re having a wonderful last weekend in June! We can’t believe that July is just around the corner!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- There are some changes coming to the 2017 Disney Dining Plan!
- The cast of ABC’s ‘The Chew’ is returning to the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival!
- We have a sneak peek of Paddlefish, opening this fall in Disney Springs!
- Frontera Cocina by Rick Bayless is set to open June 27 in Disney Springs! We’ll be there, so stay tuned to our instagram and facebook accounts!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom introduces a new premium event – Savor the Savanna Evening Safari Experience.
- Disney is pledging to switch to cage-free eggs by the end of this year!
- Check out our review of the French Family Meal Traditions Luncheon from the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Frozen Ever After is open and we have a review of the ride and a new breakfast menu at La Cantina de San Angel!