Nestled in the United Kingdom, The Cottage is dispensing a variety of hot teas, along with savory and sweet (trifles!) menu items.
**Try It Items.
- Potato, Chive and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare and Sour Cream
- Baked Goat’s Brie with Kumquat Chutney**
- Waterkist Farms Heirloom Tomatoes with house-made Mozzarella, Minus 8 Vinegar and Basil**
- Chocolate Trifle
- Berry Trifle
- Ginger and Tea Trifle
- Trio of Trifles
- Hot Teas (Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Lemon Green Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, Spiced Apple Chai, Pumpkin Chai, Mixed Berry Black Tea, Pomegranate and Raspberry, Camomile Honey & Vanilla, Honeybush, Mandarin and Orange, Pure Peppermint, Lemon & Ginger)
- Peach Cold Brewed Iced Tea
- Mixed Berries Cold Brewed Iced Tea
- Poema Cava Brut Rosé
- Chilled Rose Blush Lemonade – Non alcoholic
EVERY item can be purchased with a Disney Dining Plan snack credit.
While we thought the Baked Goat’s Brie was good, we were hoping for more of a cheese punch! You’ll find the the Kumquat Chutnet to be similar to a tangy marmalade!
Want a delicious dish? Go for the Biscuit and Salmon! We were impressed with the warm biscuit. We found the tartare fresh with lemon and dill.
A great salad! We were impressed with the freshness of the full-flavored and tri-colored tomatoes.
Pick a trio (seen below) or individual trifles. You’ll get about two bites from each treat. We recommend the green tea!
See our 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival MEGA-POST for more reviews and photos of ALL the booths!