Halloween Time is in full swing at Disneyland Resort and Disney California Adventure Park. We’ve already given you the scoop on sweet eats at Jolly Holiday Bakery and Cafe and lots more! But now we’re bringing the refreshment! Over at Smokejumpers Grill in California Adventure is a drink that’s creepy to look at but delicious to drink!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We checked out the Halloween Time eats at Award Weiners!
- Frontera Cocnia is celebrating Mexico’s Día de la Independencia.
- New Kudu Cookie Sandwiches at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodg!
- Earl of Sandwich reopens for a limited time at Disneyland!
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is cashless — what does that mean?
- New pizza on the menu at Epcot’s Sunshine Seasons.
- Check out the newest “cocktails” at Paddlefish in Disney Springs.
- Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room testing vegan fishless fish and chips.
- We spotted a Disney Skyliner gondola IN one of the stations!
- Are Oreo Bon Bons back at the clam bake at Cape May Cafe?
- We’re talking about all the Halloween Time eats at Disney California Adventure’s Cozy Cone.
- Check out the pumpkin spice paradise we found at Flo’s V-8 Cafe.
- New morning tea experience at Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room!
- We have details on the new Tailgate Tasting at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We checked out all the Halloween Time treats at Schmoozies in Disney California Adventure.
- Reuben Spring Rolls have arrived in the Magic Kingdom!
- Check out the change in the pizza dough at Disney Resorts.
- There’s a new menu item at Columbia Harbour House at the Magic Kingdom.
- We tried the new Candied Bacon and Chicken Skewers in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Halloween Hot Dog at the Refreshment Corner in Disneyland!
- We reviewed the Haunted Firehouse Chicken Sandwich at Halloween Time.
- Breakfast options announced for Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land.
- Check out the hidden gems at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- We have details on the price changes and expansions for the Minnie Vans.
- We reviewed California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- We spotted new Halloween Time eats at the Grand Californian Hotel.
- Check out the Anti-Vampire Pizza at Halloween Time!
- You’ve got to see the Churro Cereal Bites Sundae at Disneyland’s Hungry Bear Restaurant!
- Check out the menu changes at Light Lab at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We have details on new eats, merchandise, and more at Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the Halloween Time eats at Pacific Wharf Cafe.
- Will you choose the Chosen One dessert at Saratoga Springs?
- New passholder discount available at two Disney Springs locations.
- We loved the Bacon Mac and Cheese French Fries in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the September Burger of the Month at The Edison.
- Jolly Holiday Bakery in Disneyland is home to some great Halloween Time eats!
- We checked out everything NEW at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- We spotted Pumpkin Spice Churro Balls in Disney Springs.
- We were live at Halloween Time at Disneyland!
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Disney Snacks Ranked!, 11 Reasons Why Your Next Disney Trip Will be Awesome, Disney World Food Tour – Everything to Eat at the Value Resorts, and Best to Worst: Epcot Table Service Restaurants Ranked.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Best to Worst: Epcot Table Service Restaurants Ranked!
Disney Springs’ Frontera Cocina is offering up some specials this weekend to celebrate Mexico’s Día de la Independencia.
If you haven’t been here, one of Disney Springs’ newer locations, this celebration is a great time to stop by. Frontera Cocina is in the Town Center area of Disney Springs. [Read more…]
You’ve got to check out these new Kudu Cookies at Animal Kingdom Lodge! What’s a Kudu? After spending some time at Animal Kingdom Lodge or in Animal Kingdom Park, you’ll quickly learn a Kudu is an antelope!
Well, well, well! If you’re missing your Montague it’s time to celebrate, because Earl of Sandwich is BACK in Disneyland!
Just announced on Disney Parks Blog, the guest-favorite sandwich shop will be returning in its original location for a limited time.
Animal Kingdom Lodge’s Jambo House is home to some of Disney World’s more adventurous dining locations including Jiko – The Cooking Place, Boma – Flavors of Africa, and Victoria Falls Lounge. Plus Uzima Pool is a great place to relax after a day at the parks.
Since February this resort has also been home to a test — going cashless.
Sunshine Seasons in Epcot’s The Land Pavilion is a hidden gem to many. If you’re unfamiliar with it – it is that food court you run by while you’re on your way to Soarin’! 😀
Don’t get turned off by “food court” because there is always something good cooking here! And we made a brand new discovery! [Read more…]
When you’re at Disney Springs looking for a good spot for drinks with a great view, Paddlefish is always a great choice.
The location boasts three lounge areas, including a rooftop bar with some of the best views in Disney Springs.
And now, there’s a new and FUN adult “beverage” on the menu that is perfect for warm summer nights! [Read more…]