The Smokehouse – Barbecue and Brews: 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
Head to the American Adventure Courtyard for the barbecue and brews at The Smokehouse!
- Pulled Pig Slider with Cole Slaw
- Smoked Beef Brisket with Collard Greens and Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Rocky Road Brownie Mousse
- Mama’s Little Yella Pils (Czech style Pilsner)
- Liberty Ale from Anchor Brewing Company, San Francisco, Ca. (India Pale Ale)
- Red Ale from Orlando Brewing, Orlando, Fla. (Red Ale- Organic)
- Blackwater Porter from Orlando Brewing Company, Orlando, Fla. (Stout- Organic)
- The Original Rib Shack Red Wine
- Beer Flight
You know the aroma from the smoker is mouthwatering!
Use your Disney Dining Plan snack credits on any of the food items!
The huge Smokehouse Slider is absolutely delicious with a nice, vinegar tasting slaw!
The brisket is a good choice with a pleasant fat-to-meat ratio. There’s a kick of spice from the jalapeno in the hot, sweet cornbread. We loved this menu item!
The rich Rocky Road Brownie Mousse was great! We found it to have more brownie than mousse. Top off your smokehouse meal with this sweet treat!
We have all the menu items on our 2013 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival MEGA Post!