Head to the American Adventure Courtyard for the barbecue and brews at The Smokehouse — a fan favorite! Bacon cupcakes debuted in 2014 and were a sell-out on the first morning! This year we’re also loving the Smoked Debreziner Sausage with House Made Kraut.
- Pulled pig slider with cole slaw
- NEW! Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños
- NEW! Smoked Debreziner Sausage with House Made Kraut and Mustard
- “Piggylicious” bacon cupcake with maple frosting and pretzel crunch featuring Nueske’s® Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Billy’s Chilies, Twisted Pine Brewing Company (Boulder, Colorado)
- Floridian Hefeweizen
- Category 3 IPA
- NEW! Maple Bacon Stout
- Beer Flight: Floridian Hefeweizen, Category 3 IPA, Maple Bacon Stout, Billy’s Chilies
- The Original Rib Shack Red Wine
- NEW! Frozen Lemonade (with Palm Ridge Reserve Whiskey, Umatilla, FL, Optional)
- NEW! R.C. Sweet Tea
You know the aroma from the smoker is mouthwatering!
The huge Smokehouse Pulled Pig Slider is absolutely delicious!
New this year is Smoked Debreziner Sausage. Aside from the great smokey flavor, we were also seriously impressed with the portion!
Also new is the delicious Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños.
Let’s dig in to the returning hit, the Piggylicious Cupcake. You’ll immediately finds lots of salty, smoky bacon and the bacon is definitely flavoring the cake. The frosting (possibly maple cream cheese) was somewhat grainy from the sugar, while the cake base was less sweet than normal yellow cake. All together it really works though. It tastes like a pancake breakfast with bacon on the side. This is a great surprise. We were not impressed with the pretzels on top; recommend taking them off to dip in the frosting!
Can’t choose between the brews? Beer lovers will be pleased with the Beer Flight featuring Floridian Hefeweizen, Category 3 IPA, Maple Bacon Stout, Billy’s Chilies.
We have all the menu items on our 2015 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Index Page!