Take an intergalactic break from the bustle of Tomorrowland in this ‘spacey’ lunar eatery.
Service: Counter Service
Type of Food: American
Location: Disneyland, Tomorrowland
Breakfast: French Toast, fresh fruit, breakfast platters featuring eggs & breakfast meats, and a breakfast egg burrito with beans and potatoes.
Lunch & Dinner: California Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Roasted Portobello & Vegetable Sandwich, Angus 1/3 lb. BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, Classic Angus 1/3 lb. Cheeseburger, Mahi Mahi Sandwich, & Grilled Chicken Chop Salad. Children have the choice of a kid’s hamburger, Cheesy Macaroni, chicken nuggets, or a “PowerPack” (includes string cheese, nonfat yogurt, whole-grain crackers, apple slices, and the choice of low fat milk, water, or juice. For dessert Tomorrowland Terrace offers a chocolate parfait, Mickey Mouse ice cream bars, carrot cake, chocolate chip cookies, and frozen fruit bars.
- Open air and outdoor seating available.
- There is a stage by the Tomorrowland Terrace dining space; the outdoor tables provide a great view of some popular Tomorrowland shows.
- Disney Food Post Round-Up: January 13, 2013
- Are You Ready for a Disney Dining Adventure?
- Disney Food Post Round-Up: August 15, 2010
- Magic Kingdom Expands Restaurant Capacity During Free Dining in Disney World
- “Is This Place Ever Open?”: Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station
- Latest Disney World Food News and Rumors
- Open during breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours
Famous Dishes: Angus 1/3 lb. BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, California Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Disney Food Blog Posts Mentioning Tomorrowland Terrace
You Might also Like: Hungry Bear Restaurant, Taste Pilots’ Grill