This year, a brand new booth, Urban Farm Eats, debuted with Land-grown produce and the best of farm-raised fish.
- Pickled beet salad with goat cheese cream, mizuna and pistachios
- Land-grown eggplant “scallop” with romesco sauce and spaghetti squash (TRYit!)
- Ghost pepper-dusted tilapia with crisp winter melon slaw and mint oil featuring The Original Sauce Man’s Kick It Up Rub
- Cucumber lemon spa water, finished with a sprig of fresh mint
- The Vegan Vine Chardonnay
- The Vegan Vine Cabernet Sauvignon
- Redbridge Gluten-Free Sorghum Beer, Anheuser-Busch (St. Louis, Missouri)
EVERY food item can be purchased with a Disney Dining Plan snack credit.
You’ll get a generous portion of Ghost Pepper-dusted Tilapia! And this dish is fresh, tender, and wonderfully spiced.
While I’m not a beet person, the salad is served very fresh. There’s a nice tang to the goat cheese cream, plus the pistachios add a great crunch and flavor!
Warning: The Land-grown eggplant “scallop” with romesco sauce and spaghetti squash is extremely salty! However, the spaghetti squash has a nice, mild flavor offering a good balance to that saltiness. Also, the Romesco sauce is spicy!
The cucumber flavor really stands out while sipping the Cucumber Lemon Spa Water. This beverage could definitely use ice. With no ice and cucumber seeds floating in the drink, we suggest passing on this thirst quencher. There’s better sips out there!
See our 2014 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Index Page for more reviews and photos of ALL the booths!