More news on the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival front today!
If you enjoyed the Ultimate VIP Tour Experience for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival last year, we have great news: the package is returning again in 2015! And even better — Walt Disney World passholders can book the Ultimate VIP Tour Experience for a 15% discount!
Not to be confused with the Epcot Food and Wine Festival Tasting Sampler, or the Epcot Food and Wine Premium Package, the Ultimate VIP Tour Experience for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival offers you a combination of VIP experiences, special events, and opportunities to learn from Disney Chefs and other Festival notables in a whole new way.
Your special Food and Wine Festival experience, which will last the full day, includes all of the following:
- Seating for What’s Cooking With…, which includes a champagne toast (See our list of who will be appearing each week on our Food and Wine Festival Special Events Page)
- A special beverage demonstration, including Wine, Spirits, and Craft Beer, in the VIP Lounge at Festival Center
- Escort to experience Soarin’ and Test Track attractions
- A Private Tasting and Pairing Event with Disney Chefs at the new Sustainable Chew Marketplace Booth which includes tasting of 3 of the most popular Food and Wine Festival pairings
- Backstage VIP Tour of The Land
- Gold Badge Seating at the Eat to the Beat Concert, plus another champagne toast
- VIP Reserved area for IllumiNations viewing
Please note that terms and inclusions in the package are, of course, subject to change.
To begin your day, report to the Festival Center to sign in and receive your itinerary and credentials. Here are a few more details.
When: Fridays and Sundays throughout the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. First Event begins at 9:45AM.
Pricing: $424.94 (includes tax) without the passholder discount; $361.20 (includes tax) with the 15% passholder discount
For more information on availability and to book your Ultimate VIP Tour Experience of the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, call 407-WDW-TOUR (407-939-8687).
Start Your Planning Today! The DFB Guide to the 2015 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book is now available!
Want even more great tips? This 240+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever. Order your 2015 edition today!
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Use code Chefs at check-out for a $3 discount!
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog! Here’s what we know so far…
Does the Ultimate VIP Tour Experience for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival sound like something you’d enjoy? Leave a comment and tell us what you think of this special tour!