Are you looking for a list of all the vegetarian options at the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival ?
We’ve got a comprehensive list of vegetarian choices right here!
All vegetarian items are designated in the Food and Wine Festival Passports, as well as the official Food and Wine Festival map (both of which you can pick up at Epcot).
But we also have a complete list below, so you can get started on your planning right away!
2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Vegetarian Items
- Lamington: Yellow Cake Dipped in Chocolate and Shredded Coconut
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
- Pao de Queijo – Brazilian cheese bread
- Pimento cheese dip with pretzel crisps
- Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli with Rustic Tomato Sauce
- Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse with a Caramel Drizzle
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel
- Red Wine Chocolate Truffle
- Ghirardelli® Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Pickled Beet Salad with Herbed Goat Cheese, Minus 8 Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts
- Crème brûlée vanille chocolat: Vanilla & chocolate crème brûlée topped with caramelized sugar
- Apple strudel with vanilla sauce
- Vegan Loaded Greek “Nachos”: Pita Chips, Meatless Sausage Crumbles, and Vegan Tzatziki
- Oikos Greek Yogurt Vanilla Cake Soaked in Ouzo with Yogurt Whipped Cream and Pistachios
- Fresh baked carrot cake with Craisins® and cream cheese icing
- Caprese Salad: BelGioioso® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese & Tomatoes with Basil Pesto
- Fruit & Cheese Plate
- Side Salad
- Key Lime Tart
- Irish Cheese Selection: Reserve cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout and Skellig
- Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liquor Custard
- Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce
- Spezzatino alla Toscana con Polenta: Tuscan-style Stew with Carrots, Mushrooms and Crispy Polenta
- Cannoli al cioccolato: Chocolate-covered cannoli filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate and candied fruit
- Pastel de elote con queso: sweet corn cheesecake
- Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions and Tzatziki Sauce
- Pineapple Dole® Whip soft-serve ice cream
- Pineapple Dole Whip soft-serve ice cream with Bacardí® Coconut Rum
- The Tipsy Laird: Whiskey-soaked cake with lemon cream and toasted oats
- Vegan Korean Barbecue with Steamed Rice and Cucumber Kimchi
- Trio of Artisan Cheese
- La Bonne Vie Goat Cheese served with toasted Craisin Bread
- Karst Cave-aged Cheddar Cheese served with Fig Compote
- Statesboro Blue Cheese served with Spiced Candied Walnuts
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese
- Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Conundrum White Blend 25th Anniversary, Kurt Russell’s GoGi “Goldie” Chardonnay and Robert Mondavi Maestro Red Blend
Start Your Planning Today! The DFB Guide to the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival e-Book is now available!
Want even more great tips? This 240+-page guide to the Festival offers insider tips and advice as well as all of the details you need to know to plan your best Festival visit ever. Order your 2016 edition today!
Your purchase includes several bonus items as well — including a full daily schedule of events at the Festival and a printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist to carry with you as you Eat around the World!
Use code Chefs at check-out for a $3 discount!
Want More Epcot Food and Wine Festival Info?
We’ll have all the coverage and information you need right here on Disney Food Blog! Here’s what we know so far…