News! 2018 Epcot Festival of the Arts Dates

Mark your calendars for January 12 through February 19, 2018! Those are the dates for the 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts!

festival of the arts horizontal

And guess what?! In 2018, the Festival will be running SEVEN DAYS A WEEK! (In its inaugural year, the Festival ran Fridays through Mondays only.)

Screenshot from My Disney Experience app

Screenshot from My Disney Experience app

That’s right! The second annual celebration of the Culinary, Visual, and Performing Arts will return with a bang by running all week long! However, variety will still be the spice of the Festival of the Arts, as there will be “various entertainment offerings planned each weekend.”

Disney on Broadway Concert Series from 2017

Disney on Broadway Concert Series from 2017

Of course, we can’t wait to see what the Food Studios — the Festival of the Arts version of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival’s Marketplace Booths — will be serving up for 2018.

Pop Eats!

Pop Eats!

A unique focus of the Food Studios is on presentation, where dish plating becomes a work of art of its own.

Classic Reuben

Classic Reuben

Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Chocolate

Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Chocolate

White Chocolate Figment Puzzle on an Artist Palette

White Chocolate Figment Puzzle on an Artist Palette

Mary Blair White Chocolate Art Painting with Chocolate Easel

Mary Blair White Chocolate Art Painting with Chocolate Easel

We can’t wait to share more about the 2018 Epcot Festival of the Arts with you here as more details emerge!

Learn more about the Festival by visiting our Festival of the Arts page here!

Will you be attending the 2018 Epcot Festival of the Arts? Please let us know with a comment!

Comments

1. Tarantula says

Sweet!! We booked a trip in Feb just for this, and my dates guesses were good. We plan to spend just two full days (Thur 8 and Sat 10) at Epcot for the festival, and another 2-3 days outside the parks at Disney Springs and the resorts, doing stuff we usually don’t get time for, like culinary tours, wine tastings, archery lessons, very fine dining…. Aaah I can’t wait and it sounds like the Festival will be bigger and better this year. What a great and unique trip this will be!

2. Mark says

We went last year and were not impressed. The Broadway singers were the biggest disappointment, way to much talking about themselves and who they were and not that much singing. The food booths were much more expensive than Food and Wine or Flower and Garden. If you are there go ahead and try it, but it’s not worth a special trip.

3. Karen from Ohio says

We spent part of a very cold and WET day at the Festival this past January… and LOVED it!! I hope we can get back this coming year to experience it in full (hopefully without a “monsoon”).

I have to disagree with Mark. We went last year and loved it. I found both the quality and creativity of the food better than any of the other festivals and the art aspects were really fun. Highly recommended.

5. Jill says

We booked mid January on the chance we would get to the festival. I am beyond excited that we will get to partake all week long!

This year was our first time going to the Art Festival & the Flower & Garden festival. We LOVED the Art Festival better than the Flower & Garden.
    The Broadway performers were amazing ! There was a lot of fun & querky photo spots. I wish it was running until the end of Feb. My daughter is off of school at the end of Feb.

7. Andrew says

I’m going in the middle of January and I can’t wait! It will be my first time going to a festival at Epcot. Everyday is an Epcot day for whenever I visit, but this will make it even more exciting.

8. Cany says

Booked our trip to Orlando without knowing about the festival. So excited to be there during that time.

9. Karen O'Brien says

Was there last year and it was awesom! We planned a vacation in January not knowing the festival was going on but we will be there on day one. Can’t wait!

10. ThomasJ says

I was at last years festival and thought it was a nice addition to the festival line up at Epcot. The reason for the price increase at the food booths was that the portions were larger, meal sized portions as opposed to the tasting portions at the others.

We’ll be there again Thursday, can’t wait

11. MICHAEL BROWN says

Looking forward to attending, but please bring back the Festival of the Masters art show at Disney Springs.

12. Alysia says

Going in February 3-8. Hope to get to see lots of fun things. Looking forward to Figment’s map to see all the art!