We love the Craft Cider at this Outdoor Kitchen! The Fresh-Baked Lemon Scone is also a hit.
2019 Cider House Menu – Coming Soon
2018 Cider House Menu
- Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef with Braised Cabbage and Branston Dressing with Pears – $5.50, DDP Snack Eligible
- House-made Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare – $5.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries (V) (GF) – $4.25, DDP Snack Eligible
- McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider, West Seneca, NY – $4.50
- Florida Beer Company Caribé Pineapple Tropical Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL – $4.50
- Ciderboys Grand Mimosa Apple Orange Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI – $4.50
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider, California (Non-alcoholic) – $4.75, DDP Snack Eligible
- Cider Flight – $10.00
2019 Cider House Photos – Coming Soon!
Cider House Photos
Return to the Main 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Page