Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
It’s time for another festival to start! Check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which started January 18 and runs through February 25, including FULL menus and lots of food photos! Be sure to check out our Best of the Fest!
And we’re starting to see those Disney World Skyliner cables being tested with REAL gondolas! You can also see a video of these in progress here on our instagram channel!
Plus…where to find THESE pineapple upside-down pancakes!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Menu updates at several locations in Disney Springs.
- We shared details on when World of Color might return to Disney California Adventure.
- We have updates on the construction at the NBA Experience and Jaleo’s Pepe.
- We spotted more vintage attraction shirts in Disney Springs.
- Check out the treats we spotted at Goofy’s Candy Company in Disney Springs.
- We checked out what’s NEW in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- There’s a new sandwich at House of Blues just in time for Mardi Gras.
- Disney World reusable shopping bags have arrived in Disney Springs.
- Check out everything that’s NEW in Epcot this week.
- See where you’ll find scented pillows at Disney World.
- The Magical Birthday Sundae has returned to Ghirardelli in Disney Springs.
- REAL Disney Skyliner gondolas are being tested at Disney World.
- Rose Cake Pops have returned to Disneyland for Valentine’s Day.
- We checked out the latest menu updates at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Disney has partnered with Mondo to create new merchandise lines.
- Two new princess-themed cupcakes have arrived at Disney World.
- We checked out the new menu at B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Company in Disney Springs.
- Check out all of the new ‘it’s a small world’ merchandise at Disney World.
- The Art Corner has opened in Disney Springs.
- Dates and menus have been announced for the 2019 Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- Check out the new Minnie Balloon Popcorn Bucket in Disneyland.
- New mini donuts debuted in Disney Springs and they’re adorable.
- We shared the possible closing date for Beaches and Cream at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- More dates were added for the Early Morning Magic event at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared our five favorite snacks at Disney California Adventure.
- Booking for Disney World’s Free Dining ends today!
- We shared more details on the new lounge coming to the Disney Riviera Resort.
- We spotted more Disney food jewelry that you’ll want to check out.
- A fan favorite snack has gone missing from Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We checked out two new cocktails – and souvenir glasses – at Trader Sam’s in Disneyland.
- We shared what’s new this week in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out everything that’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new breakfast and lunch at the recently reopened Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar and Grill. Check out the new menus here!
- The full lineup was announced for the 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series.
- Disney California Adventure will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of ‘The Lion King.’
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios is getting ready for Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy.
- Check out the newest popcorn bucket at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Pink Minnie Caramel Apples have popped up at Disneyland.
- Check out new Disney World merchandise that asks “what are you going to do next?”.
- We spotted the Alex and Ani Passholder Bracelets at Disney World.
- Reusable shopping bags have arrived at the Magic Kingdom.
- Green Alien Popcorn Buckets are now in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the new Mickey Bar Krispy Treat at the Magic Kingdom.
- We checked out some incredible new pastries at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- New foot-long corn dogs are now at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the new Star Wars Cookbook that’s available for pre-order.
- We reviewed the Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar-Dusted Churro in Disneyland.
- The Vanellope Eclair has returned to Gaston’s Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
- We spotted new construction at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We reviewed the new Buffalo Chicken Hot Diggity Dog of the Month at Casey’s Corner.
- We checked out the new Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shake at Disney’s All Star Movies Resort.
- We reviewed Mickey’s Magical Sundae at Ghirardelli in Disneyland.
- Disney World is testing smart speakers in some rooms at the Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- We reviewed dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- Disney Springs celebrated Nutella Day on February 5.
- ‘it’s a small world’ ears have arrived in Disneyland.
- We reviewed Lobster Soup and a vegan hot dog at Harbour Galley in Disneyland.
- Check out the Valentine’s Day sweets at The Ganachery in Disney Springs.
- We shared how you can save big on the latest Danielle-Nicole handbag.
- A ‘2319’ cupcake was available for just ONE day at Disney World.
- We shared an update on the Shrunken Zombie Head mug at Trader Sam’s.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Why You Need to Book a Solo Trip to Disney World ASAP, The 16 Most Expensive Disney World Snacks, Safe Bets for Counter Service Lunch at Disney World, and Disney Restrooms You Can’t Miss.
New DFB Video — The 16 Most Expensive Snacks at Disney World
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — The 16 Most Expensive Disney World Snacks — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2019 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of ALL the information you need to plan the BEST Disney World vacation.
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We Updated In Our 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2019 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2019 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 700 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2019!
DFB Reader Finds
We recently shared a review of the new menu items at Kona Cafe at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – and we asked our Twitter followers if they’d had a chance to check out any items! My good pal Eric Chu said he ordered the Pork Wings, Pork Belly Dashi Bowl, and Tuna Poke Bowl.
We LOVE Mickey Beignets! DFB reader Katie says that upon her arrival at WDW, “Mickey Beignets were my first stop! Thanks Disney Food Blog for the suggestion!”
On to the Round-Up!
shared this super fun Trader Sam’s Shrunken Zombie Head Bag!
WDW for Grownups shared how to order coffee with character in Disney Springs.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Cookies ‘n Cream Bread Pudding from Disneyland’s Get Your Ears On Celebration.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey & Minnie Cookie Dough Crispy Pops for Valentine’s Day.