Disney has announced that tickets for the D23 Sip and Stroll Event at Disney California Adventure go on sale TODAY at 10 am! This is the perfect opportunity to get a deeper look at the 2019 Food and Wine Festival.
The D23 Sip and Stroll Event includes a guided tour through the Festival Marketplaces, a private reception to sample a few Food and Wine signature offerings, a Q&A with a few of the chefs and sommeliers who created the menu for the festival, and a reserved viewing of World of Color! Guests will also receive a copy of the Disney Festivals Cookbook and a $25 Disney gift card. The tickets are $130 a person plus a $7 processing fee.
Here’s the fine print:
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members can reserve their tickets for themselves and one additional guest.
- All attendees of the event need to be at least 21 years old.
- The event does not include admission to Disney California Adventure Park.
- A limited number of tickets are available. So check them out as soon as they are released tomorrow at 10 am!
- Tickets can only be picked up with a valid photo ID and a D23 Membership Card.
- Gifts are only distributed during D23 Member events.
- All D23 Special Events are subject to change at any time.