Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The 2019 Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival kicked off March 1 and we have the FULL MENUS here! Oh, and we’ve also got SECRET menu info and reviews for you!
AND – the opening dates for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge were announced for BOTH Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We returned to Jaleo in Disney Springs to check out more eats. Check out our first look and review here.
- Tickets are available now for the Patio Food & Beer Pairing at Ballast Point!
- Disneyland’s Tiki Juice Bar is testing Mobile Order only for Dole Whip order.
- You can now get Castle Minnie Ears and more online and we have links!
- We checked out what’s new in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the cover art for the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge book.
- Paddlefish is hosting a Food-On-A-Stick event and tickets are available now.
- Check out Mickey’s 90th Birthday cake at Disneyland.
- We shared details the new Splash Pack coming to the Disney World water parks.
- We have information on the new events announced for the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared details on Lager Madness at Ballast Point in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- Wondering if Galaxy’s Edge will impact the Food and Wine Festival? We shared our thoughts.
- We shared details on the first preliminary act for the Eat to the Beat concerts.
- You can now buy a Spirit Jersey for your dog!
- Tickets are on sale now for Pop-Up Disney! A Mickey Celebration in Disneyland.
- Check out the adorable springtime treats that are available now in Disneyland.
- We shared details on the Matsuri Festival at Morimoto Asia in Disney Spring.
- Check out the Piston Cup Sipper available now in Cars Land.
- We shared some details about the cast members chosen for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out the new dance party coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We shared details on the new Briar Rose Gold treats at the Magic Kingdom.
- Guests at Disneyland had a chance to tour the queue of Indiana Jones Adventure for one day.
- More details were announced for the Spider-man attraction coming to Disneyland.
- Disneyland hotels are sold out for the night before the opening of Galaxy’s Edge.
- You can get the Greatest Shake on Earth at Disney Springs.
- Mizner’s Lounge at Disney’s Grand Floridian is closing for refurbishment.
- We shared details on customizing your souvenir Walk Around the World brick.
- The Flaming Hot Cheetos Cupcake had returned to Sprinkles.
- We spotted paper straws at Starbucks in the Disney Parks.
- We shared details on how long you’ll be able to dine at Aunt Polly’s at the Magic Kingdom.
- See how you can use the Play Disney Parks app at the DCA Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the new Briar Rose Gold collection coming to Disney World.
- We shared what’s new in Epcot right now.
- We shared details on when and where to find the new Dapper Yellow Spirit Jersey.
- Disneyland’s Easter Eggs are here and we have all the details.
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch is reopening this summer at Animal Kingdom.
- We shared details when the Walk Around the World bricks are being retired at the Magic Kingdom.
- A new film was announced for The Land Pavilion in Epcot.
- New character lot names and parking signs debuted at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out this new Disney food lover shirt we spotted at Disney World.
- New concept art for Topolino’s Terrace was revealed.
- We shared details about a new pineapple-filled churro at Aulani.
- We reviewed the new Lobster and Shrimp Mac and Cheese at Disney Springs.
- Check out a sneak peek at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge on the Play Disney Parks app.
- We shared details about enhancements coming to the Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend.
- We found a Disney food dress that you have to see.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Must-Get Snacks in Disney Springs, The 12 Best Disney Dishes We’ve Eaten in 2019, Secret Spots to Relax and Recharge in Disney World, and How to Survive Disney World with a Disney Hater.
New DFB Video — How to Survive Disney World with a Disney Hater
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — How to Survive Disney World with a Disney Hater — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2019 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full of ALL the information you need to plan the BEST Disney World vacation.
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
Here’s Just Some Of What We Updated In Our 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book:
- Fully updated menus, prices, and restaurant info for 2019 visitors
- Updated details about available discounts and deals at Disney World restaurants
- DFB’s own 2019 recommendations for everything from table service to counter service to snacks and more
- Over 700 pages of updated Disney Dining advice, details, and information
- Disney Dining Plan Analysis — Is it right for your family? Can you really save money?
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- Updated reviews of all Disney World restaurants, kiosks, bars, and lounges including all new eateries
- An updated chapter focused on one of the most popular Disney dining topics: Snacks in the theme parks and resorts
- A comprehensive section of What’s NEW in Disney Food, including new restaurants, new menus, restaurant closures, and more
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2019!
DFB Reader Finds
We are huge fans of No Way Jose at Beaches and Cream in Disney’s Beach Club Resort. DFB reader Drew Timmons shared this with us this week: “I saw your picture of this a long time ago. I feel like my life is finally complete.” We think so too, Drew. ;-D
We recently shared the news that Aunt Polly’s is going to be open again for a limited time at the Magic Kingdom! DFB’s friend Austin Does had a chance to stop by and check it out and he declares it to be DELICIOUS!
On to the Round-Up!
shared this Death Star Popcorn Popper!
WDW for Grownups shared where to find the best popcorn at Disney World.
Buzzfeed shared a funny Disney food quiz.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Hidden Mickey Succulent Cupcakes.