Happy weekend and Happy Mother’s Day! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
First, a few things to remember…
The 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival is in full bloom, and we have the menus! Be sure to check out our BEST of the Fest! AND – the opening dates for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge were announced for BOTH Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We shared the early booking updates for the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We have new menu details for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind is opening this summer at Pixar Pier.
- A new Aladdin collection from M•A•C is coming to Disney Springs.
- Check out the new Mr. Toad Cozy Knits plush toy.
- We checked out what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate Mother’s Day with this gorgeous cupcake at the BoardWalk Bakery.
- Check out all of the special Mother’s Day treats at Disney World and Disneyland.
- We shared parking information for Disneyland and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out what’s missing from the menu at Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared details for the Eat to the Beat Dining Packages at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Find out how to score free beer at Sea World this summer.
- We have the details on when the space-themed restaurant is opening at Epcot.
- Check out the details for online reservations for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and more.
- A new Annual Pass option is coming to Disneyland.
- Check out this cute Disney-treat inspired DisneyBound.
- Check out the new drink on the menu at Cool Ship in the Magic Kingdom.
- D23 shared new photos from inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Rinse Bath and Body Co. is now open at Disneyland’s Downtown Disney District.
- You can buy your tickets now for the NBA Experience coming to Disney Springs.
- We shared details on the limited edition popcorn bucket and sipper cup coming to Galaxy’s Edge.
- Bongos Cuban Cafe is closing this summer in Disney Springs.
- Check out ALL of the uncovered Disney Skyliner gondolas!
- We reviewed the new Dulce de Leche Brownie Sundae in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the new sundae in the Magic Kingdom featuring cookie dough.
- We shared an update on the construction at Epcot’s International Gateway.
- We reviewed the new giant donuts at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the almost-too-cute-to-eat Tangled Eclair.
- We shared details on the virtual queue coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in late June.
- Find out how the time limits will be enforced at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland.
- Two booths and two new menu items confirmed for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared all the details on the special events, booking dates, and more for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- Check out the Eat to the Beat lineup for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared details on when the Tomorrowland Speedway is reopening.
- Check out what’s new right now at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- We shared what’s new at the Epcot Area Resort Hotels.
- We checked out the new menu items at Disneyland’s Red Rose Taverne.
- Check out these adorable new Minnie Ears at Disney World.
- Stinky Pete has made his way to Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios.
- We shared details on Mother’s Day specials and more at Disney Springs.
- We spotted new Disney celebration buttons at Disney World.
- Check out everything happening at Disney World this summer.
- The Coca-Cola Store celebrated “Have a Coke Day” this week.
- We shared more details on Savi’s Workshop in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out what’s new at the All-Star Resorts and Coronado Springs.
- Walt Disney World Resort is investing in Valencia College’s culinary arts and hospitality program.
- Key Lime Pie has returned to Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new Aladdin Alex and Ani bracelets.
- We shared a review of the new Cocktail Popsicles in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion.
- See when Tale of the Lion King is debuting at Disney California Adventure.
- Check out the new Aladdin-themed flatbreads at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- We reviewed the new side patio at Carthay Circle Lounge at Disney California Adventure.
- We shared the 10 best places to eat in Disney World without a park ticket.
- There was a lineup change for the Garden Rocks Concert Series this weekend.
- We reviewed the new Peanut Butter & Jelly Verrine at Hollywood Studios.
- We shared what’s new at Epcot right now.
- Check out the new details about the immersive guest experience in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Sprinkles was celebrating the arrival of the royal baby with a limited time cupcake.
- Check out the new Strawberry Shortcake Bar Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- We checked out what changed with the Unicorn Cupcake at Disney World.
- We shared details on the new paint your own mask activity in Epcot’s Italy Pavilion.
- Check out all the new Aladdin merchandise at Disney World and Disneyland.
- We reviewed the Banana Split Cupcake at Disney World.
- Check out the new Genie Cupcake at All Star Music Resort.
- There’s a new Aladdin Petit Cake at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new flavor of the month for Goofy’s Glaciers.
- We spotted new merchandise for Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We shared the reason why you won’t see Spider-Man or other super heroes at Disney World.
- Check out this super cool phone case!
- Find out where you can use Mobile Order in Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We reviewed new seasonal and regional menus at Frontera Cocina in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new discounted MagicBands for Disney World Resort Hotel guests.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Top 6 Bucket List Disney Vacations, You Need These New Disney Snacks Now, Here’s Why Disney is Basically Its Own Small Country, and 20 Disney World Unwritten Secrets to Make Your Vacation EPIC!
New DFB Video — You Need These Disney Snacks NOW!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — You Need These New Disney Snacks Now — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Happy Mother’s Day – Save 40% off All the DFB Bundles in the DFB Store
This weekend we’re celebrating Mother’s Day with a HUGE sale at the DFB Store!
If you’ve been thinking about getting one of our Bundles, now’s the time to do it!
Just use promo code MICKEYMOM at checkout, and save 40% off of every Bundle in the store.
. We’ve bundled our books together into the ideal package to save you the most money possible.
Since our bundles are already highly discounted, the extra 40% off makes them a steal.
And, we have a bundle for every need.
Looking for our DFB Guide, plus a more in depth look into the snacks in each park? Then our best-selling DFB Guide PLUS Snacks Bundle is for you. Looking for ALL of our DFB Guides in one Bundle? Check out our DFB Everything Bundle!
Also, keep in mind, when you pre-order our DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival (or our 2019 Holiday Guide), we’ll send you the new guide as soon as it is published — and you’ll receive the 2018 edition for FREE as an immediate download!
Enter promo code MICKEYMOM at checkout to receive 40% off of any Bundle at the DFBStore.com.
DFB Reader Finds
If you’re looking for a quick bite to eat at Disneyland we recommend you stop by Bengal Barbecue for a food adventure! DFB reader DisneyParksJack is a fan too — “Yes I’m going to Bengal Barbeque again – yes Disney Food Blog is spot on about the Banyan Beef Skewer – yes I ordered multiple for myself! Also we got Lime and Chicken Bao at the Tropical Hideaway!”
On to the Round-Up!
shared this super cute Tinker Bell Dooney & Bourke!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of lunch at Satu’li Canteen in Pandora.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for Chorizo y Queso from the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
Disney Family shared a recipe for a Mickey Waffle Cake.