Wow! The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival officially kicks off THIS THURSDAY (8/29) can you believe it?!
We have shared that a new booth known as Appleseed Orchard would be coming to the festival this year. But today, Disney has shared more exciting details! It seems as if Appleseed Orchard will actually have TWO different booths.
Appleseed Orchard will serve apple-inspired food and drinks — perfect for the autumn!
This NEW location will actually consist of two booths. One is called Appleseed Orchard Wine Bar and the other is Appleseed Orchard Cider Bar. Both booths will be located near Le Cellier Steakhouse.
Appleseed Orchard Wine Bar will serve:
- Charcuterie and Cheese Plate featuring Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
- Forge Cellars Dry Riesling Classique, Seneca Lake
- Conundrum Red Blend, California
- Amavi Cellars Syrah, Walla Walla Valley
- tenshən Rhône Style White Blend, Central Coast
- Lang & Reed Wine Company Cabernet Franc, North Coast
- Frog’s Leap Zinfandel, Napa Valley
- Kurt Russell’s Gogi Wines Pinot Noir, Santa Rita Hills
- Wine Flights also available
Appleseed Orchard Cider Bar will serve:
- Caramel-Apple Popcorn (KA)
- M.I.A. Beer Company Apple Trappe Belgian-Style Tripel Ale, Doral, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Co. Apple Pie Beer, Titusville, FL
- Sea Dog Brewing Co. Green Apple Ale, Clearwater, FL
- Ciderboys Lemon Cello Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Collective Arts Brewing Cherry Apple Hard Cider, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Frozen Apple Pie (non-alcoholic) (KA) — you can read our review here!
- Woodchuck Hard Cider Spiced Apple, Middlebury, VT
- Apple Blossom Sky: Fanta® Apple, Ginger Beer, Floodwall Apple Brandy, Burton’s Maplewood Farm Applejack Brandy Barrel-Aged Syrup and Mini Marshmallows
- Beer Flight also available
- Cider Flight also available
We cannot wait to try all of the new booth and food items at this year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival. You can read more about all of the NEW additions here!
Which NEW booth or menu item are you excited to try? Let us know in the comments below!