Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival has officially started and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
Halloween Time has begun in Disneyland, and we’ve eaten…well…pretty much ALL OF IT! Check out all of our Halloween Time reviews here!
Arendelle Aqua has DROPPED, and you’ll be seeing an explosion of this new color trend in Disney Word and Disneyland — we’re guessing until Frozen 2 comes out. Check out all our treat reviews and details on merchandise this week!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the traditional English breakfast now at Epcot.
- We shared the Thanksgiving Day menu for Rose & Crown in Epcot.
- Check out the new Captain Marvel journal.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared details on a new Oktoberfest event at Morimoto Asia.
- Check out the Annual Passholder merchandise and more at Halloween Time.
- Check out the new menu item at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs. See another new menu item here!
- We shared four important tips you need for your next Disney trip.
- Check out how to celebrate National Cheeseburger Day at Disneyland.
- We reviewed the new Arendelle Aqua treats at Disneyland including: Arendelle Aqua Churros, Arendelle Aqua Linzer Cookie, Arendelle Aqua Cake Pop, and an Arendelle Aqua Macaron.
- We spotted new Loungefly Wristlets.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the new Arendelle Aqua popcorn bucket at Disneyland.
- Even MORE Arendelle Aqua treats are coming to Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Frog’s Breath drink at Halloween Time.
- Check out the new Jack Skellington Sipper at Disneyland.
- We reviewed the new Arendelle Aqua Cone in the Magic Kingdom.
- We reviewed the new Oogie Boogie Cake Pop at Disneyland.
- The new pedestrian bridge at Disneyland is now open.
- We reviewed the new Cauldron Cake Pop at Disneyland.
- Check out this cute new Halloween cupcake at Disneyland.
- There’s a new mural at Disney Springs featuring Orange Bird.
- We shared details on how the transportation changes will affect your Disney trip.
- Cast members can get free admission into the NBA Experience in Disney Springs.
- The Host-A-Ghost jars are now available online.
- We reviewed the new Arendelle Aqua Prosecco at Disney Springs.
- Check out the adorable Area 51 Cupcakes coming to Sprinkles.
- New PANDORA charms featuring The Little Mermaid are now on sale.
- We reviewed the new Arendelle Aqua Arctic Punch.
- We checked out the new Dooney & Bourke bags featuring The Little Mermaid.
- We reviewed some new drinks at The Gurgling Suitcase.
- The Arendelle Aqua merchandise collection officially arrived at the Disney Parks.
- Check out the best thing we ate in Disney World last week.
- We shared details on the ride vehicles for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind.
- Check out the newest Annual Passholder merchandise at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We spotted an automated camera at Mickey and Minnie’s meet-and-greet in the Magic Kingdom.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- We shared details on the price increase for Magic Kingdom dessert parties.
- We reported on what’s new at Epcot. See more of what’s new here.
- We shared details on the refilled moat at Cinderella Castle.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom now has extended hours for New Year’s Eve.
- Check out the new room discounts at the Disneyland Resort.
- A new dining location is coming to the Downtown Disney District.
- See the new student created ice cream flavors at Salt & Straw.
- Check out the new Monday drink deal at Catal in Disneyland.
- We shared details booking the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Dessert Party.
- The new Arendelle Aqua merchandise arrived at Disneyland.
- See how you can watch a live stream of the Not So Spooky Spectacular.
- Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash is sold out.
- We shared details on the name and menu for the Beauty and the Beast lounge at Grand Floridian.
- Check out the new cupcakes coming to Sprinkles.
- We shared what’s new at Animal Kingdom.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Check out the newest Disney movie-themed bus wraps.
- We shared what happened to the sporks at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo.
- Cast member previews were announced for the Disney Skyliner.
- We shared 13 awesome Disney World snacks under $5.
- Check out why you should visit Disney World hotels during the holidays.
- Check out the new Arendelle Aqua merchandise at Disney World.
- We reviewed the new Arendelle Aqua Frozen Lemonade. And see our fun boozy twist here!
- We reviewed the new Arendelle Aqua Victoria Spongecake.
- We reviewed the new Arendelle Aqua Pearl Cupcake in Epcot.
- We shared details on how to customize your Halloween merchandise at Disney Springs.
- We checked out the new Zebra Cupcake at Animal Kingdom.
- Check out the new recipes from the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Cookbook! See more here.
- We shared what’s new around the Monorail Loop hotels.
- Another Disney World restaurant has been added to Mobile Order.
- More details were announced for Avengers Campus and more at Disneyland Paris.
- Meet the pastry chef who created the Oogie Boogie display in Disneyland.
- We shared what’s new at several Disney World hotels.
- Disneyland Annual Passholders got a preview of the Arendelle Aqua merchandise.
- We shared 9 hidden secrets at Disney World hotels.
- Check out the new seasonal item available on Mobile Order at Disney California Adventure.
- We shared the Epcot Food and Wine Festival dishes that are worth the mess.
- Check out the 5 hidden tips you should know about Disney’s Gran Destino Tower.
- Check out the new S’mores Old Fashioned at Disney World.
- We shared details on even more Halloween Time treats at Disneyland.
- Check out how you can use the Play Disney Parks app during Halloween Time.
- We reviewed the Pepper Jack Cheese Stick in Disneyland.
- We shared a preview of the 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon medals.
- Check out the new Grilled Cheese Hot Dog at Disneyland.
- We shared details on another new Chicken Guy! location.
- Check out the Haunted Mansion Tea Party at Disneyland.
- We shared what’s new at the All Star Resorts.
- Check out the Annual Passholder freebies at Halloween Time.
- We shared what’s new in Disney Springs.
- Check out the new location for Epcot’s Character Spot.
- We shared details on the new savory eats at Halloween Time.
- Check out the details on what’s closing at Epcot. Read more about the closing of Club Cool.
- Check out the new Poison Apple Glow Cube set at Disneyland.
- We reviewed lunch at Tiffins in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Check out these 11 fun and free Disney souvenirs.
- We shared a guide to all the Halloween popcorn buckets at Disney World and Disneyland.
- New DFB YouTube videos: Secret Tips to Make Your Disney Trip Much Easier, These Major Disney World Changes Will Affect Your Next Trip, Things You Should Not Do at Disney World, and 8 Things Trying to Ruin Your Disney Trip.
New DFB Video — These Major Disney World Changes Will Affect Your Next Trip
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — These Major Disney World Changes Will Affect Your Next Trip — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 30% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code 30SALE at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
We are big fans of Wine Bar George in Disney Springs, and DFB reader @NoShoes039 shared this with us on Twitter: “AJ said Wine Bar George was the place to go for brunch and the Dole Whip Mimosas changed my life.” Cheers!
The Boathouse is an exceptional spot to dine in Disney Springs, and recently DFB reader Jim Stumbaugh shared this with us: “Brian at The Boathouse is the best server I have EVER had at WDW and/or any restaurant ever! He even recommended the new WDW favorite dessert. The Granny Apple Creme Brûlée.” It looks divine!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this fun Nightmare Before Christmas Mug and Spoon Set!
WDW for Grownups reviewed a comfort food dish from Captain Cook’s.
Disney Parks Blog shared a fun Monsters, Inc. bento box.
Disney Family shared a recipe for a classic Minnie Mouse Cupcake.