Hey, all you folks looking for an extra dose of Disney magic without staying at a Disney-owned property; have we got some news for YOU!
Minnie Vans have just extended their airport shuttle service to some Disney World area hotels!
You can now hop in your very own polka-dotted dream machine Minnie Van to head to select non-Disney hotels to and from the airport! The hotels included are:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels:
- B Resort & Spa
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Bonnet Creek Resorts:
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Flamingo Crossings Resorts:
- SpringHill Suites Orlando
- TownePlace Suites Orlando
To book this airport shuttle service, you can choose either a one-way or a roundtrip ride and you must book by calling your travel agent or the Disney Reservation Center at least 3 days in advance. Each one-way trip costs $150 (which doesn’t include gratuity), and the maximum number of guests allowed is 6 people (along with 6 medium-sized pieces of luggage!)
We can’t think of a more perfect beginning or end to your Disney vacay than stretchin’ out in your own private Minnie Vans! Can you?
Looking for a travel agent? We suggest our pals over at Small World Vacations!
Have you ever ridden in a Minnie Van before? Tell us about your experience in the comments section!