Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is ON, and we’re covering it all! See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and ALL THE FOOD PHOTOS as well — here! And don’t forget to check out our Best of the Fest!
Halloween Time has begun in Disneyland, and we’ve eaten…well…pretty much ALL OF IT! Check out all of our Halloween Time reviews here!
OH, and we found FIRE CHEESE THIS WEEK!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Here’s why you couldn’t get mustard at Casey’s Corner this week! —>(Oddly) BIG NEWS!
- The Disney Skyliner reopened and Disney released an official statement! —>BIG NEWS!
- Final narrators announced for Disney World’s Candlelight Processional.
- Changes to reservations and new menu items at Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge! —>BIG NEWS
- Epcot’s Test Track is closing soon for refurbishment!
- Disneyland’s New Digital FastPass kiosks are now open.
- We tried the NEW BOOZY CARAMELS in Epcot!
- Sleeping Beauty Castle gets its first snowfall! —>BIG NEWS!
- Nine ways to Disney upgrade your fall wardrobe!
- We shared what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the discount features now on the Disney merchandise online pages.
- How to score Free Dining in 2020!
- The Ultimate Disney Christmas Package has been extended!
- The EPIC Mac and Cheese is now a side item in Galaxy’s Edge!
- Galaxy Green Popcorn debuts in Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World!
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Star Wars names removed from the menu at Docking Bay 7 in Galaxy’s Edge! —>BIG NEWS!
- Minnie Vans service extended to select non-Disney hotels! —>BIG NEWS!
- We reviewed the NEW Maleficent Cupcake at Disney World!
- NEW Halloween treats arrive at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- This bacon-flavored drink is ON FIRE in Disney World!
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- NEW Disney Vacation Club Dooney & Bourke spotted!
- There’s a new Star Wars Igloo Cooler and it’s out of this world!
- We found a new Partners Statue phone case at Disney World.
- There’s a new Wisdom merchandise collection at Disney World.
- Check out the most ON-TREND eats at the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- We shared the cutest Pandora charms at Disney World.
- Wine Bar George adds new menu items including FLAMING CHEESE!
- We reviewed the new Witch’s Cupcake at Disney World.
- Check out the new trailer for the live-action ‘Lady and the Tramp’ on Disney+.
- We reviewed the new-to-Disney-Springs Quake Shake!
- We spotted super fun spinning pens at Disneyland!
- Check out the groovy retro merchandise at Disney World.
- Get ready for the holidays with this super retro holiday collection!
- You’ve gotta see the Disney Pixar Luxo Dress in Disney Springs.
- Typhoon Lagoon is celebrating Halloween with spooktacular events and more.
- More Thanksgiving menus have been released for Disney World.
- Sprinkles celebrated Chocolate Cupcake Day with a BOGO special.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- Hipster Mickey Ears have arrived at the Disney Parks!
- New achievements and more now available in the Play Disney Parks app.
- There’s a new Orange Dole Whip I-Scream Cone at Disney World.
- Check out the secret hidden menu drink at Typhoon Lagoon.
- Check out an exclusive sneak peek of ‘Frozen 2.’
- Take a peek at these new Park Pals we found at Disney World.
- NEW “Meat” Marinara and Pasta in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Check out our Ultimate Guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- NEW Ronto Chips arrive at Ronto Roasters in Galaxy’s Edge.
- Discounted guacamole was on the menu in Disneyland this weekend.
- NEW Chicken Ronto Wrap arrives at Ronto Roasters in Disney World’s Galaxy’s Edge.
- Cute holiday snack ornaments spotted at Disneyland.
- NEW kids’ menu Garden Patty Bun now on the menu at Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge.
- Chocolate Popcorn now available at Kat Saka’s Kettle in Disneyland!
- NEW Cinnamon Sugar Kyryll Pork Rinds now in Galaxy’s Edge.
- We reviewed the Ronto-less Wrap at Ronto Roasters in Disneyland.
- See the must-have Haunted Mansion dioramas at Disney World.
- You can get a free Disney Villain makeover in Disney Springs!
- Maleficent treats have arrived in the Magic Kingdom.
- New Pandora charms debut on the Disney Cruise Line.
- Monorail Green gets a makeover.
- Check out our sneak preview of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic.
- A Mr. Toad MagicBand arrives at Disney World.
- New ‘Frozen 2’ shirts debut in Disney Springs.
- Check out the fun Mexico Pavilion merchandise in Epcot!
- New Disney Cruise Line Wishables set sail!
- Check out the fun secret menu items at D-Luxe Burger.
- Cute World Showcase plush toys now in Epcot.
- Should you go to Disney World with all this construction? We break it down.
- Another new location added to Mobile Order.
- New Christmas buttons spotted at Disney World.
- We shared what’s new in Epcot.
- You’ve gotta check out this discount in Disney Springs.
- The Chef Remy Annual Passholder magnet is now available at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- See how to celebrate the New Year at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- We reviewed the new Cowboy Sundae at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- You’ve gotta see the Black Magic Margarita in Disney Springs.
- The price of Minnie Ears has increased at Disney World.
- We checked out all of the Hatbox Ghost merchandise at Disney World and Disneyland.
- The first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party of the season is sold out.
- Pumpkin Pancakes are back at Disney World.
- You can find the Hatbox Ghost ornaments online!
- Hatbox Ghost Tiki Mug wristbands sold out after four-hour wait lines.
- We checked out the secret menu at Skipper Canteen in the Magic Kingdom.
- New menu items debut at Kona Cafe!
- Flying Fish adds new dishes to the menu!
- New sweet treats arrive at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
- We reviewed the Pumpkin Caramel Cupcake in Epcot.
- Magic Kingdom’s Spring Roll Wagon has moved to a new location.
- Finisher medals revealed for the 2020 Disney Princess Half Marathon.
- We reviewed the updated Caramel Cream Puff at Disney World.
- Chicken options added to the menu at D-Luxe Burger.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 10 Awesome Places to Eat at Disney World Without a Park Ticket, Latest Disney News, 8 Things to Avoid at Disney If You’re Afraid of Heights, and 8 Things Disney Doesn’t Want Me To Tell You. <– NEW VIDEOS!
New DFB Video — 8 Things Disney Doesn’t Want Me To Tell You
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 8 Things Disney Doesn’t Want Me to Tell You — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% Off!!
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festiavl e-book!
With more than 250 pages of new updates and information for 2019, we have everything organized to ensure that you have your absolute best Food and Wine Festival yet!
This year’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs for a RECORD 87 days from August 29 until November 23, and the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book features all the info you need to know about this year’s events, from what’s NEW, to brand new details, and a FULL Daily Schedule of Events. This book is uniquely organized to make sure you have the best Food and Wine Festival, ever!
What’s in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book?
- Full Booth Menus with over 100 full color food photos featuring what menu items you can expect at the World Showcase booths this year.
- A full Schedule of Events for every single day of the festival. Don’t mess with scrolling websites and making calendars — we’ve got everything organized so you know exactly what’s happening on each calendar day! It’s the most in-depth coverage of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival ANYWHERE.
- A full chapter on what’s NEW at the festival, including a full list of new menu items at the booths!
- Discount details and information
- Fully updated FAQ section
- Plans and strategies for Kids at the Festival
- And MORE!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices.
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival is a PDF ebook with 250+ pages of detailed information about the Festival as well as hundreds of photographs and customized bonus items to help you get the best experience possible.
This guide is guaranteed to help you better plan your best Food & Wine Festival visit or your money back!
Bonus Items in the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival
The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival includes customized bonus items that are EXCLUSIVE to the DFB:
- A printable World Showcase Booth Menu Checklist that you can use to plan, and easily bring with you to the festival
- Themed World Showcase booth crawls, including “Food and Wine Classics”, the “Fun Eats for the Kids”, and so many more!
- Food and Wine Festival customized Touring Strategies for One Day visits, Budget-Conscious visits, and more!
- Full food, wine, beer, winery, cocktail, and chef indexes, including dates and locations of where you can find your favorites
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival recipes
- Top tips on how to use MyMagic+ and the Disney Dining Plan at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival
- And more!
Whether this is your first festival or your 24th, you’ll appreciate knowing what you are getting before spending time and vacation dollars. And no matter what you want do — sample wine, explore the world’s beers, taste something you’ve never tried before, or find your next favorite dessert — The DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is the perfect resource for navigating the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Save 30% off the cover price of the DFB Guide to the 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Use promo code 30SALE at checkout!
DFB Reader Finds
Breakfast at Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is a great choice, and DFB reader shared @kt_stebbins shared: “We ate breakfast at Saana. Absolutely delicious! A hidden gem!”
We recently checked out the Hot Dog of the Month at the GCH Craftmas Grill in Disneyland — and so did DFB reader Miguel Vargas, and he shared this photo with us!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this R2-D2 Coffee Press.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of the Columbia Harbour House at the Magic Kingdom.
Disney Parks Blog shared some distinctive Disney desserts.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Maleficent Shakes.