Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you! First, a few things to remember… .
- We have a BRAND NEW T-SHIRT LINE! If you’ve been waiting for DFB t-shirts, they’re HERE! We hope you’ll take a look at them right here!
- There are lot of BRAND NEW 2020 DISCOUNTS for Disney World Hotels and Packages, and we’ve got them all here!
- FULL Menus and EVERY SINGLE food photo is up for Disney World’s Festival of the Holidays! And be sure to check out our BEST of the Fest!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Check out the WILD reason why one booth didn’t open on time at the Festival of the Holidays. <– Weird News!
- Find out what Disney souvenir sold out in MINUTES!<– Crazy News!
- Take a look at this BONUS gingerbread display at Epcot.
- There’s a new Cinderella bus wrap at Disney World.
- A new sign for the Awesome Planet film has been spotted in Epcot.
- New holiday ice cream flavors are coming to Salt & Straw in Disneyland.
- Signs for the new film in the Canada Pavilion have been spotted.
- Check out the new location for beignets at Disneyland.
- Take a peek at some behind-the-scenes footage from ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.’
- See what’s happening at the Magic Kingdom on December 2.
- See inside Rise of the Resistance before the ride opens next week! <– 😵 😲 😵
- Look at the amazing ‘Frozen 2’ window display at Saks Fifth Avenue.
- The Disneyland Candy Canes are here!
- We were live at the opening of the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- See how you can watch the live-stream of the Candlelight Processional.
- Check out our favorite Epcot Festival of the Holidays traditions.
- We spotted a fun Mickey — see where!
- Print out the DFB checklist for the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- 9 hacks that will help you upgrade your Disney World vacation.
- What’s new at the Magic Kingdom this week.
- Take a look at the holiday specials at Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea.
- Get a first look at the new cast member costumes at Disney’s Riviera Resort.
- Changes are coming to Snow White’s Scary Adventures at Disneyland.
- Frozen and Star Wars celebrations are coming to Disneyland Paris.
- See how many subscribers have been added to Disney+ since it started.
- We have details on when the new Regal Eagle Smokehouse is opening at Epcot.
- We shared the latest details about Space 220 in Epcot.
- Check out the 2020 lineup of events from D23.
- Annual Passholder photo ops are available for the holidays at Disney World.
- Take a look at this new Disney World commercial.
- New dinner series is coming to Steakhouse 55 in Disneyland.
- We shared what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Get all the details on the Disneyland After Dark events.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We shared all the must-watch shows on Disney+ for fans of the Disney Parks.
- New holiday Magic Shots available now at Disney World.
- Take a listen to this new ‘Frozen’ playlist.
- We spotted another fun gingerbread house at Disney Springs!
- Check out the holiday decorations at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- We shared the latest news about the TRON Lightcycle Run at the Magic Kingdom.
- See what’s new at Epcot this week.
- We shared what attractions were closed for refurbishment.
- Check out our BEST of the FEST for the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- We reviewed all the eats at the Refreshment Port at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- Check out the Mulled Cider at Epcot!
- We reviewed the new Spiked Frozen Apple Pie cocktail!
- There’s a new Coca Cola Cinnamon Float at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- We checked out the seasonal Gingerbread Ice Cream in Epcot.
- Take a look at what’s on the menu in France at the Festival of the Holidays.
- We reviewed more of the Holiday Kitchens at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays including: American Holiday Table, L’Chaim, Le Marche De Noel, Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen, Tuscany Holiday Kitchen, Bavaria Holiday Kitchen, Prost!, Feast of the Three Kings, Los Posadas Holiday Kitchen, Yukon Holiday Kitchen, Holiday Sweets & Treats, Shanghai Holiday Kitchen, and Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea.
- We told you everything you need to know about the Holiday Cookie Stroll at the Festival of the Holidays!
- Check out the new holiday eats and drinks at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar.
- This Disney World snack is on our must-eat list.
- We reviewed Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine.
- Check out this boozy gummy bear shake at Disney World.
- We reviewed a huge pretzel with beer cheese dip at the Animal Kingdom.
- There was a special Thanksgiving cupcake at the Animal Kingdom.
- We checked out a must-eat Thanksgiving dessert.
- Check out the NEW DFB T-shirt line!
- New MINT MagicBands spotted at Disney World!
- We spotted a Country Bears Tumbler at the Magic Kingdom.
- The new ‘Frozen 2’ dresses have arrived and they’re on sale!
- Check out the new Corkcicle Flute at Wine Bar George.
- We spotted a must-have ‘Frozen’ present!
- Take a look at the lines to get the Annual Passholder magnet at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- NEW ‘Frozen’ Dooney & Bourke collection arrives at Disney World.
- Check out the merchandise at the Epcot Festival of the Holidays.
- Give the gift of wine with Wine Bar George.
- New Wishables available now at Aulani.
- Check out the Black Friday deals on ShopDisney.
- Find out more about the new Disney+ gift card.
- Take a look at the new Baby Yoda merchandise.
- Check out all the Pop Warner merchandise.
- You’ve gotta see the newest color of Minnie Ears coming to Disney World.
- We spotted a new Mermaid Tail Cup!
- Check out these cute Nightmare Before Christmas dog toys.
- There’s a new Animal Kingdom charm from PANDORA.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 8 Tools Everyone Needs for Their Disney World Vacation
- Disney World Gingerbread House Tour 2019
- 6 Reasons NOT to Stay in a Disney World Hotel
- The Latest Disney Parks News
New DFB Video — The Latest Disney Parks News
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: The Latest Disney Parks News — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: SAVE 50% Off EVERYTHING in the DFB Store with Our Black Friday Sale!
We wanted to offer you something extra to be thankful for (aka your upcoming Disney trip!), so here’s our BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!! — 50% off every DFB Guide, Bundle, and Gift Certificate with promo code DFB50!
This means that for a limited time only, you can save 50% on everything, including our popular Everything Bundle! Use promo code DFB50 at the DFB Store to get HUGE savings on this already-discounted bundle (or any other DFB Guide that you want)!
Shop NOW! Use promo code DFB50 and get 50% off EVERYTHING at the DFB Store!
Save 50% off Everything at the DFB Store
Our most popular bundle – the Everything Bundle – includes SEVEN of our most popular DFB Guides — including the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, the Holiday Guide, and more — at 50% off an already discounted price! That’s more than $100 of ebooks for less than $30!
And right now it also includes a pre-order of the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining and the DFB Guide to the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival, PLUS free, instant downloads of the 2019 editions! Want to see more? Check out the details here!
But wait, there’s more! You can also scoop up these savings on the Everything Bundle Gift Certificate! These make the perfect gift for the Disney fans in your life! (Be sure to check out all of our Gift Certificates.)
And that means one thing — hall decking and stocking stuffing has never been easier or more convenient for the Disney Food Lovers on your list.
Remember – EVERY DFB Guide, Bundle, and Gift Certificate is on sale this week. Just use promo code DFB50 to get 50% off any of our best-selling e-books!
DFB Reader Finds
There are a LOT of great eats at Disney California Adventure this holiday season including this delish Churro Shake! DFB reader @krthedizneynerd shared this about the shake: “If you like Cinnamon Toast Crunch you will love this shake. Tasted more like that to me than a churro but still delicious!”
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this fun Star Wars Advent Calendar.
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Flame Tree Barbecue.
Disney Parks Blog shared tasty gingerbread treats in Disney Springs.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Shaped Wreath Cookies.